Reviews for Don't You Remember
2loveybunnies chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
A! I want A! When will you ever update again?! It's been way too long!
yvette chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
Forgive and forget right go with A.
julie chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
Omg soooo good love the story I can't wait to see what happens next!
bookwormlove chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
A. :)
cosmigaby chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
hi :) i love this story. when will you put the next one?
Misguided.Cullen chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
Love this story so much right now. Your writing is amazing and the plot line is fantastic! If I were Bella, I wouldn't be able to lose Edward again, so definitely A.
Also, one of your songs for the playlist for this fic [Falling by The Civil Wars] is amazing. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!
BTW, Mike is a douchebag;)
nix69 chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
Marry Mike? God No! He is an asshole. Make Edward chase her beg and grovel, but after she runs out on both of them for a while.
Both are bastards in their own way...
Maggie chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
Where are you? Please update! These past few weeks have felt like forever! For the poll, do you even need to ask? Of course, A!
Rhea Bleu chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
... and I was right. She is pathetic. She can't even love or respect herself how can she do it for anyone else?
Rhea Bleu chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Before I can even comment on the story or Edward and Bella's relationship I have to ask - why is she even marrying (I assume she doesn't) him? She's so miserable and if she can't tell Mike about her 'past' then she's stupid.
I love this chapter! But I can't wait for Bella to forgive Edward and catch Mike cheating on her!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
A. Forgive Edward, cause matter what, he's not responsible of Bella's mom death.

When is the next chapter? can't waittttttt :D
TheColdOnesGirl chapter 13 . 7/1/2012