Reviews for Don't You Remember
fanficgirl8 chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
I-LOVE-IT-SO-MUCH! (I want to know why Edward the left!)
fifty shades of.fckncullen chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
I can soooo relate to this minus the marriage part . I'm loving it tho. can't wait for the next add.
HockeyChick10 chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
We have some confessions. I've been waiting for their alone time :)

Can't wait for the next chapter, girlie!
Cori chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
OMFG I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE. I'M CRYING AND DYING. AND JUST I LOVE UR BRAIN!

Edward wants to marry me. He loves me. hahah

Everything was fucking perfect! FUCKING PERFECTO! THE CAR RIDE. THEM BEING IN THE ROOM TOGETHER. I COULD FEEL THE TENSION THROUGH THE MOTHERFUCKING WORDS U WROTE. THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. THEY ARE PERFECT.

And when i thought it was mike she was in bed with i was like "grosssssss" and it turns out to be EDWARD!*gasp* Bombshell! Did they do it? Didn't they? I dont think they did. Not YET. heheheheh ;)

I LOVED IT ALL. I LAUGHED. I CRIED. I SQUIRMED.

I WANT MORE! :DDDDDDDDD ILY
SweetDisaster91 chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Oh my god, this chapter was beautiful! It made me cry! I KNEW she was in bed with Edward! :)

Can't wait to see what happens next! :D
Sofi 'The Forever Saga chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Okay you kill me with this one, this chapter is so full of emotions that I just can't wait any longer for the next one! I am loving that I am past of this roller coaster & seriously just keep doing what you are doing!

Sofi
NabStew chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG

OH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

LET ME DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CLARY OMG !

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!

I had my eyes full of tears!

that doesn't happen to me frecuently!

but YOU DID IT!

:') :') :')

I love everything, EVERYTHING, and the end omg, you know what you do, don't you? Can Edward be more perfect?

omg :')

CAN'T WAIT FOR CHAP 6 NOW! HAHAHA

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS CHAPTER :')

LOVE YOU SFM

BAM

Charlie Belle chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
FOREVER CAPs FOR THIS REVIEW

NOTHING ELSE!

THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR THIS CHAPTER. IT IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE SO FAR. I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING ELSE, YET, BUT THIS IS MY FAVORITE. I CAN'T. THIS MIGHT BE THE FIRST TIME THAT I LOVE EDWARD, who's done wrong, A LOT MORE THEN BELLA. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ WHAT HE DID. IS BAD? DON'T ANSWER THAT.

OMFG!

THIS IS AMAZING. YOU ARE SO FUCKING TALENTED WIFEY!

KEEP BEING AMAZING

I KNOW THIS IS A FUCKING SUCKY ASS REVIEW

BUT I WAS FREAKING OUT ON THE CHAT

AND THAT WAS ABOUT 1/2 MY REVIEW

LOVE YOU

XOXO,

your wife 3
Franja chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Hi Clary, thank you for writing this! I absolutely love it and can't wait to read more. When you describe Bella's feelings when she's near Edward, I get goosebumps and find myself wanting more. I would love to read this from Edward's POV as well! Wow, I'm just speechless, you've got me intrigued!
Sofi 'The Forever Saga chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
First of all your amazing writing skills once again capture my heart, leaving it to beat quite faster than always. You are such an amazing writer, that I of course love to show your Fan Fic stories to Summit. I am very proud of you & cannot longer wait for the next chapter!

Sofi.

P.S: Just to let you know is 3:30 am here & I can't stop reading your Fan Fic, thanks :)
SweetDisaster91 chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
AAHHHHHHH! I can't wait for the next chapter! This is going to be so amazing! :D
Cori chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
So, Bella's mom died. And she hates someone... interesting. ;)

Anyways, I was like cringing during Mike and Bella's phone conversation. He is so oblivious to the fact that Bella does not want to really be with him.

She's fighting with herself on what is the right thing to do but she can't help but follow her heart.

And I love the last line in Edward's POV. Love you forever for that. Gimme more please! Where is ch.5? haha :D

Also, thank you for thanking me in your A/N! And you're welcome. I do my best to help. :))
vivita126 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Ahhhhhhh the ending. I need more!
Stinepiigen chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Waauw..! Gotta love this chapter very much! Bella please leave Mike, you CAN'T marry him. I would love to see how it turned out if she said no in the church :D Love the little detail with Renee, that was so sweet3 And the fact that Bella can't stop thinking about Edward and still wants him. aww.. He's her everything. So fucking adorable33 I don't know how you do it, but I love you're fanfics so much.. It's so unbelieveble! Every time there's a new chapter I get all excited. And I just want more, every time! Thank you so much for writing this fic3 After reading 1 line, I was inlove with this. You totally got me.
Ennasus96 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Sooo yeah... I LOVE THIS FANFIC! Omg, it's amazing, seriously.. Like, no words..
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »