Reviews for Don't You Remember
HockeyChick10 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Great start!
NabStew chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
short and simple:

I FUCKING LOVE THIS FIC. GONNA EDIT RIGHT FUCKING NOW. SORRY ABOUT LAST FUCKING NIGHT, FUCKING FAMILY LOL

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

LOVE YOU CLARY :')3

BAM
vivita126 chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Okay, I'm already in love with this story. It's named after one of my favorite Adele songs *.* I must say that I was listening to the song while I was reading. XD cannot wait for more.
michigangal0223 chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
i would meet him i would need to know why he left..merry christmas
Robstenloove chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Hey:) I really liked all the 3 chapters, I love the way Bella thinks and how she keeps on wanting to touch and kiss Edward, I can't wait to read what happens next with Bella and Edward :)

xx
Robstenloove chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
twiingharder chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
The suspense is killing me! i love it xx
Lizzy chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I wish you wrote this in the past tense, I mean it's good but "I walked, I turned, I could feel, sounds much better than I walk, I turn and I can feel."

Anyway, I'm liking the story so far and I love your style. Keep it up. :)
quinzy chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Well, that was really confusing. Maybe Isabella must meet Edward & have the talk in order for her to make the proper decision or she'll forever regret it.
Charlie Belle chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
I loved it. I am freaking the fuck out right now. It was sooooo good. I still hate Mike. But I have a feeling I am going to hate Edward later on. I love this. This has so much angst, my heart can't take it. But I welcome it. I love that feeling. This is an amazing story. Only three chapters in, and I am in love. I love it! Keep it up.

skbnjsdvbsdlbnm

you...have some major talent. You and your FUCKAWESOME writing.

xoxo,

the Wife 3
Yazmin chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
there is no proof that I'm creying.
Stinepiigen chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
This fanfic is so amazing baby!3 I don't even have the words to describe it.. I already love it so much, you have no idea! This is really special, not like anything i've read before 3 I love the fact that she's ready to cheat on Mike (almost) and as bad as it sounds I want her to. More than anything else. I want her to talk to Edward, kiss him, be with him..Cheat on Mike and then say "I don't" in the church! I already care so much about this!3 You're just amazing..always writing one of my favorite things ever. It is just different to read a chapter and then wait for the next a long time and stuff instead of having all the chapters from the beginning. I must say: This is one of my favorite Christmas present. you couldn't give my anything better! As much as I love IAOY and care about it, i just love this one too.. but in a different way. And that's not bad! Right now you have me all around your little finger. This is abcdsekndslcamnsmcslnvru! Already can't wait to read more of this.. you just have to post a chapter soon33 like really soon! This will be on my mind in a very long time!33

Thank you so much for writing this..you have no idea how much it means 3
Littlemisstwilight chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
It's getting better and better in every chapter this tension is killing me and I love it!
SweetDisaster91 chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
SEOHJPSKLDJGBHIPJSNGBHOSI STOP BEING SO AMAZING!

No, don't ever stop! :)

I am so in love with this story already, it's insane! I can't wait for more! :D
roses-for-rose chapter 3 . 12/24/2011