Reviews for Don't You Remember
NJSilla chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
A PICK A! PICK FUCKING A! FORGIVE EDWARD BUT THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO BE HONEST AT THIS POINT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING TO HAPPEN, LIKE I USUALLY LIKE TO MAKE A PREDICTION BECAUSE I HAVE ONE BUT I DON'T HAVE ONE RIGHT NOW

AND ITS FUCKING KILLING ME THIS UNCERTAINTY!

I JUST GOD

I JUST GOD

I JUST CANT

WITH MY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW

I CANT

AND OMG THE SONG IS SO PERFECT FOR THIS CHAPTER AND EDWARD AND THE SITUATIONS AND

EVERYTHING IS DYR AND EVERYTHING HURTS!

AND IM SO GLAD YOU UPDATED AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE MY HEAD IS ANYMORE

I DONT KNOW

OMG

I LOVE YOU!
airia101 chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
Thank you for updating! the writing was amazing as usual. I usually don't like angsty stories but yours is so amazingly written that it's worth it to put up with the temporary depression that follows ;) Amazing job and please continue updating :) BTW My poll choice is A. I will always support Edward :D Mike is such an asshole :)
CarvedKid chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
I melted. That was very sweet and touching. Now what is Bella going to do however with the Mike situation? Hopefully she'll be, first and foremost, true to herself and her heart. She owes it to herself. She owes it to Edward, and Mike.

looking forward to find out more! As for now, I have to go to sleep unfortunately lol. I have very much enjoyed the story so far- Thanks for writing it! x
CarvedKid chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Lol, I'm with Bella on this one - I want this man yet can't!

Wonder what'll go down. Poor Bella, she is trying very hard not to overstep boundaries but it's a little hard, I know, when it's Edward freaken Cullen we're talking about here. In some ways I'm hoping she'll let Mike down gently and call of the engagement and in others, I fear Mike won't be very understanding. :(
CarvedKid chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Aww I feel things terrible for these two!

That moment in the car, both how and tender moment right there! I love that he'll try talk to her at midnight- I think they both need a big one and attempt to resolve things. I know it's not tht easy, but clearly there is feelings there for both of them.
CarvedKid chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
While I can understand Mike's point, in a sense, he knows there was something serious between the pair when they dated, and is feeling a bit threatened, but he needs to cool off a bit.

May I say, your Edward is extremely sexy? I love how much description you have, their dancing together and bodies being close- there was definitely some sensuality and tension there. Loves it!
CarvedKid chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Hell yes I can feel the tension! And I loves it! Excellent start. I feel for Bella, I really do. There is always that one person in your past that you can never forget and compre him to other partners. Sad, but true fact of life. Loving it!
Robstenlovefan chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Hope you update chap 13 soon! Loooooooove this story!
Robstenlovefan chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
Are you updated chap 13, love this story!
iObliviouss chapter 12 . 5/16/2012
Oh my god, I just found this story, it completely captures you! Your characters and the plots are honestly the best I've read in a while. I really can't wait to see where this goes! I'm completely Team Edward after hearing about Mike, but I have no idea how Bella's gonna get past the new hurdle :L I think she should go visit Jacob, so she can face her past and know what really happened. Wow. I really hope you update soon! :D
Flower13 chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
Good fic...
EBLoveSong chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
I fucking love EVERY BIT of this story

OMG . Poor bella. Poor edward!

Upload soon! :) im loving it. 3
lynard69 chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
I would be pissed that he lied, but he was high and a passenger. What the hell was he supposed to do? There is not a thing he could do. He obviously felt guilty and left his family behaind too. But he does love her and finally did tell the truth. I think she needs to know about Mike though. I hope he is not done. Or at the very least, recorded the conversation for her to hear on his phone.
lynard69 chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
That was good, but what did he mean by tighter than ever? Did she never have sex with Mike?
DawnsWhimsy chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
I don't know what I would do with Edward but I sure as hell hope he tells her about Mike. It would be messed up to let her go through with that fucked up scam of a marriage.
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »