Reviews for Don't You Remember
Robfan06 chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
I swear this story has gutted me...I hate everything bad that has happened to them. I hate Mike for treating Bella the way he is and she has no idea. I just want E/B to hopefully find a little peace of happiness some how but it's not looking good and it hurts.

CreativeBird chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
This is even more unexpected! :O

It was all a dream? Really?

I am happy bout that, cause I said it would be TOO early for that! Anyhow I am also very glad how this all ended! :)

Going on over to 8 ;)
CreativeBird chapter 6 . 4/14/2012

I think it is a little early for all of this, don't you think? I mean is only the 6th chapter!

Just sayin'...

Going to 7
CreativeBird chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
WOW! This is so unexpected!

What the hell happened that night? :O

Can't wait to see!
CreativeBird chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
God, I am speechless, I have no idea what to say about this chapter! It is awesome!

Going to the next one.
A is for Angel chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
i am so happy to know why edward left but i hate how much he hurt bella but i am so very glad that he finally told the truth

cant wait for more
CreativeBird chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
So as my last review ended awkward, I still wanted to say that Mike is a piece of jealous shit that I hate! And their dance made me feel like I was there and I was feeling all of their emotions and stuff! It was so realistic!

Now, on this chapter I really am sad that they didn't kiss, though it would be a major step and it is truly too soon for that.

And I wonder if Edward heard what she said after she shut the door.I wish...

And I also wonder if they'll meet at midnight!

Sorry, but this is all I can read tonight, I don't promise anything, I might read later but I'm not sure, anyhow you'll get plenty of reviews ;)

See you on the next chap ;) oh and I hope you got my huge reply! ;)

Lexi Xx.
CreativeBird chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
How cute is pleasing Edward ;) I love it :D And I love how shy she is about all this!

'I'm full out fantasizing about his hair right now.' Oh yeah! don't worry Bells, we all do ;)

Why does he call her Isabella, I dunno, but I hate it when he calls her that...anyhow enlighten me! Will he ever call her Bella? Isabella sounds!

Crazy Mike,son of a bitch [oops language]! Jealous mother f...Okay so Mike needs to go! I hate him even more than James if you can believe that!
CreativeBird chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I'm reviewing AFTER I read the WHOLE chapter!

I really loved the way you started the stories, [with Bella's thoughts and no reply at them,I first thought it was a dialogue].

I'm really intrigued by the fact that I have no idea what the hell did Edward to Bella that she's so broken now and so depressed. I mean yeah,he left but why did he leave without saying goodbye or I dunno an explanation?

I guess will see later on ;)

And I really liked how he popped out at the dinner rehearsal even if he wasn't invited to it,just at the actual wedding and how he didn't RSPV [spelling check?]

Okay, moving on on ch2! :D
CreativeBird chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Oh my God, just found the story but I love it so so much! It has a great story line!

Please update soon;)

Lexi xx.
Vamps09 chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
Love the story. But poor Bella how much more can she take.
2loveybunnies chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
So, Mike is exactly what I thought he was - a controlling, immoral, selfish, potentially abusive, cheating cad who doesn't really love Bella or want to help her. He just wants to mold her into what he wants her to be and use her sex and for what she can do for him and his image. How could he be that good of an actor that Bella would buy into this asshole's bullshit? Yes, I want to punch something, but that something isn't a pillow - it's Mike!
2loveybunnies chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
So, they didn't go as far as in his dream, but they did get to kiss! How did they end up in bed together?

I've asked this before, but did Edward have something to do with Renee's death? Was Jacob really responsible for it? Is that why Edward left? Ugh, dying to find out the reason he left!
2loveybunnies chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Please tell me that wasn't just a dream! That would totally suck (like, literally!) if it were.
2loveybunnies chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Oh, I really hope that you're going to fill in the details of what we missed last night! Did anything happen or did they just go to sleep? Please don't leave us hanging!
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »