Reviews for Don't You Remember
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
What could have possibly been so bad that he walked away from her without a word? I want to hear his explanations and I hope Bella lets him explain. She can kick his ass afterwards, but let's at least hear what he has to say, right?

I don't like Mike. What he said to Bella was really lame, and she shouldn't marry him. I hate games (with relationships) and it's just to weird that Mike decided to tell her what he really thinks at their rehearsal dinner. If he truly loved Bella and was confident in their relationship he wouldn't have been mad to see Edward there. Right? Oh, what the hell do I know - bring Edward back soon!
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Wow, what Mike said was a total slap in the fact to Bella! I would be pissed if I were her, and I would probably have walked out the other way - through the front door - not back into the dinner!

Damn, I want to know everything! What does Edward have to say about this?
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow, that was a really intense first chapter! Ugh, I love the tension and the angst is palatable. Bella seems like she is hanging on by a thread right now...SO what happened between these two to have made him leave her like that? I want to know more?
Vamps09 chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
poor bella
honeycat22 chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
Well, fuck it's not like he hit her and it finally gives the reason he went away. If she loves Edward, she cannot marry that pusswad Newton. After all that would be lying as well.
A is for Angel chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
im loving this chapter so so so much and i cant wait for more

and i cant wait for what bella and edward are going to talk about
Stinepiigen chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
Gooooooooood, are you trying to kill me?

First of all: Love the two newest chapters very very much 3 They're perfect. How i really HATE Mike. He's an fucking idiot. He doesn't even love Bella. All he want is to fucking fuck Bella. Like so so gross. But I love that Edward doesn't fight him back. Edward is just so much better in every way. At least he loves Bella. But oh my god, the reason why he left Bella..THAT was like WOOOOOW! He took drugs, drank and was in the car with Jacob?:O I suddenly understand why he feels the way he feels about himself. I would hate myself too. And I understand Bella's reaction, but it wasn't Edward who killed her mother.. At least I'm glad he's being honest about everything now. Please Bella just realize that Edward is sooooo much better than Mike, realize it. I'm really looking forward to see what's gonna happen next. This is too exciting.

But one thing I really would love would be if Bella and Mike stood at the aisle and then when they're supposed to say "I do" Bella would just say "I don't". Fuuuck, that would be so amazing 3

She just has to realize that it's Edward and her in the last minute. Actually she doesn't have that much time left. They're getting married in like one day? Wow. Bella, make your decision faaaast and please choose the right thing. Pleeeease 3

Clary, love you 3

WHAT IS THIS

TEARS ARE RUNNING DOWN MY FACE

BECAUSE WHY

OMG

SOOO MANY EMOTIONS AND THOUGHTS ARE GOING THROUGH MY MIND RIGHT NOW!

I WANT TO KILL MIKE

I WANT TO KILL HIM SO FUCKING BAD AND CUT HIS COCK AND FEED IT TO LIONS OR SHARKS

AND THEN HIS BALLS AND PUT THEM IN A BLENDER AND FEED THEM TO HIM!

I HOPE JACOB ESCAPES FROM JAIL AND KILLS MIKE AND THEN GOES BACK TO JAIL!

I NEED ISABELLA TO REALIZE THE KIND OF PERSON MIKE NEWTON IS

BECAUSE EDWARD IS MUCH BETTER THAN HIM

HE WILL ALWAYS BE

AND GOD

IF I WAS BELLA..

I THINK THAT I COULD FORGIVE EVERYTHING BUT THE FACT THAT HE LIED AND DID THINGS BEHIND MY BACK

BUT IDK IF ITS THE READER IN ME

THAT WANTS EDWARD AND BELLA TO BE TOGETHER ALREADY THAT THINKS BELLA SHOULD FORGIVE HIM SOON, BEFORE THE WEDDING OR THE WRITER IN ME WHO THINKS THAT BELLA SHOULDN'T GET MARRIED IN THE END BUT SHOULDN'T FORGIVE EDWARD FOR A LONG TIME IDK!

OH MY GOD I CAN JUST PICTURE IT, THE DAY OF THE WEDDING SHIT IS GOING TO GO DOWN ON THIS FIC, I JUST KNOW IT111 JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

ME EMOTIONS

MY EMOTIONS

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

BLOODY HELL DUDE THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR MY HEAR BUT ILL PICK IT ANY DAY INSTEAD OF FLUFF!

I LOVE YOU

NADI
NJSilla chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
"touch me, taste me, take me." REALLY? REALLY? :D

OKAYYYYYY OMG I JUST GOD

I AM AFRAID

I KNOW THERES NOT MUCH CHAPTER'S LEFT BUT I AM AFRAID!

I MEAN

MIKE

COULD SO STUFF

AND ISABELLA (I LOVE THAT HE CALLS HER ISABELLA) SHE HAS TO FIND OUT HE HAS BEEN CHEATING ON HER GOD KNOWS FOR HOW LONG!

I CANNOT DEAL WITH MY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW

I CANNOT

THATS WHY I WAS PUTTING OFF READING THIS

BUT THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL WAS SITTING THERE IN MY INBOX TAUNTING ME!1

ONTO CHAPTER 12 NOW OMG!
NJSilla chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
So I didn't review this chapter when I read it the first and now that I re-read it im just like MOTHER FUCKER MIKE AND JACOB ITS JUST LIKE

"OH HI JACOB"

DAMN OMG IDK I STILL THIS CHAPTER KINDA KILLS ME

BECAUSE OF EVERYTHING EDWARD IS THINKING AND IT KINDA SEEMS AS IF

HES NEVER GOING TO HAVE A CHANGE WITH BELLA

AND THAT KILLS ME

OKAY GOING TO READ CHAPTER 11 NOW

WHICH I BEEN PUTTING OFF BUT I AM SCARED!
shaz308 chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
I don't know why he didn't fight back he should have. Bella needs to leave town and put everything behind her.
RabiaRCullen97 chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
seriously! poor bella, I hope she finds out about asshole (mike obviously) before the wedding.

he seriously needs to get his ass kicked and humiliated infront if everyone.

even though bella is going through a tough time, I hope when she leaves asshole (again mike.. -.-) that she fucking humiliates and cuts his balls off..

and the drug bomb.. TOTALLY WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT! poor edward, I just wanna give him a hug :'(

update soon please :)
corinnakt chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
OMG i am so glad that Edward knows how much of an asshole Mike is now. I need that to be the next thing he fucking tells bella lol.

Mike is such a fucking pussy. Fighting someone that isn't fighting back and then kicking them while there down. And all of those horrible things he said about bella. like omfg i could control my anger while reading that. I'm ready to fucking kill Mike slowly and painfully. Cutting off one nut at a time...

Idk how edward had the self control to not hit him back or at least defend himself. he must really love bella. :")

And omg everything Edward fucking told her. He was there... he was on some crazy drugs... and he left because of it. He left for so long. Idk if Bella can forgive him or if Edward can ever apologize enough for his mistakes, but I truly believe that he can be forgiven. It just might take some time. The only problem is that bella is getting married like... tomorrow! She has no time! So before he can redeem himself he really needs to out Mike. Let Bella know everything that Mike said about her. She would believe him.. right? i mean she didnt think that mike would fight someone that wouldnt fight back. So she has to know just based off of that how douchey he really is.

OKAY I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND THANK U FOR THANKING ME.

CAN'T WAIT FOR CH13. IM NERVOUS TO SEE WHATS GONNA HAPPEN AND IF BELLA IS GONNA CALL OFF THE WEDDING!

LOVE,

CORI
vivita126 chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
Okay. . what? I have no idea what I would do if I was in Bella's place. No, I wouldn't know what to do if I was on either Bella or Edward's place, I mean he just told her all the truth, she is panicked, Edward knows how much of a douche is Mike and ugh! Bella can't marry that fucking creep! Hard decisions. . . a lot to take in. I CANT!
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »