Reviews for Don't You Remember
vivita126 chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
Okay. . what? I have no idea what I would do if I was in Bella's place. No, I wouldn't know what to do if I was on either Bella or Edward's place, I mean he just told her all the truth, she is panicked, Edward knows how much of a douche is Mike and ugh! Bella can't marry that fucking creep! Hard decisions. . . a lot to take in. I CANT!
Em chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
HOLY FUCKINGG SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. THAT WASSSSSSSS AN AMAZING CHAPTER!
potcookies chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
This is horrible neither of them deserve her, nuff said
RobandKrislove chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
Hey as usual I must leave a Review bc you are so amazing in writing that and I'm sure you apreciate that.

Poor Bella have to take so much on her shoulders. Why Edward didnt tell her about the things Mike told him? about the cheating and stuff? I hope in the next chapter Bella will see it.

If I were Bella I would be angry too but first i would listen to him and I'm sure she knows that he wouldnt do this on purpose. Please dont let Bella be so angry with Edward it would break my heart. I try to figured out how I will survive until the next chapter. I really love this chapter. Cant wait for the next

Love you
Kgunter34 chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
Great update.
Mom23xx chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
OH MY! I'd leave, call off the wedding and go somewhere warm to think...the have Dumbward come after me!
Mom23xx chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
Thes 2 poor souls...wake up! Love each other!
Robstenlovefan chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I love your story! Man, threw me for a loop. Poor bella, mike, then this...

If I was Bella, I would hear it all out. I hate it when ppl run and don't hear it all. Edward wasn't driving, but he was there.

Mikes a butt, oh please, don't let her marry him...

Geez I'm rambling because I am so on the edge of my seat. Thank you so much for 3 chapters this week! I just discovered your story, and it's in my top 3 right now.

I agree with the chapter break you did. Smart move.

Your writing is excellent, you are descriptive in such a powerful way that,the story comes to life in my mind.

Please update soon!
HockeyChick10 chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
My jaw just dropped. Holy shit!

Awesome chapter, girlie!
NabStew chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
OH MY SWEET GOD

HOW CAN YOU LET IT THERE? HVYDSVIHIDFUBD

this is so amazing I can't

poor Bela, poor Edward vjsdvunfdsv

fucking mike

I really don't know what I'd do if I was in Bella's position, maybe... forgive him because I love him sfm? hahaha

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER CLARY

YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME DBHVISUDBHD

ILY :')

BAM
Courtney37 chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
Ouch! First his ass kicking & now the love of your life hates you? Not a good thing Edward. Poor Bella. Poor Edward only on the ass kicking but he deserves her hate. I can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
Ganina chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
So...question...after Bella got home from her night with Edward did she have sex with Mike? please tell me I read that wrong!
dowlingnana chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
First off...I sure hope Edward gets a chance to get back at Mike and fight back this time. How dare that douche bag just continuously keep hitting & kicking Edward. UGH! azzhole Hmm, as for Bella, I guess right now I can see her being upset but to calm down it wasn't Edward driving. Lying about the drugs or whatever else he may have lied about is totally different. Hope to have another update sooner than later...gotta see what happens now. Oh and come on Edward, you should have told Bella what all Mike said. I have a feeling she will leave Mike but not go to Edward yet. She'll distance herself for a while JMO
mysty1234 chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
WOW I just died... that was alsklakgjlasdjlads If I were Bella I'd wait til he healed from Mike's beating and then kicked his ass and then forgiven him. Then prolly fuck him silly just saying. Cant wait for more!
Can't waitttt for the update! :) Love you x