Reviews for Don't You Remember
corinnakt chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
omg when he comes into the fucking diner and sits next to her.. DEAD. i could feel the electricity my damn self haha.

Ugh Alice would forgive Jacob -_-

Bella and Edward are going to meet up omg

And so is Edward and Mike omg

so much is happening and ur about to post another one.

I CUNT HANDLE IT!

oh and btw, BELLA NEEDS TO CALL OF THE WEDDING! HJFDGJASBGJGSFJD

LOVE,

CORI
mysty1234 chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
wowzers this was great! Mike Newton is gonna do some bullshit I know it! he better not kidnap Edward or hurt him! I will cut a bitch :( lol anyways I love this story, thanks Clary for the bday love! #DYRchaptersonmybdayftw
NabStew chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
OMG gufiyhsjfejreugirege

Their sexual/love tension it's so amazing dyvguhdirgvbe

:')

Bella realizing that she belongs to Edward :') FUCK YEAH!

MY BODY IS READY FOR NEXT CHAP, GVTUSDYHVJRD

ILY WIFEY

YOU ROCK SFM

BAM
fgfdgd chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
...I HATE MIKE. OMFG THIS IS SOOO GOOD THOUGH DLFSDKFKSDFKL
Courtney37 chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Uh oh! Soo not good. I can't wait to find out what he has to say tho. Both mike & Edward. Thanks again
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
I've finally found enough time to sit and catch up on this! Man, I am definitely disliking Mike. I didn't care that much for him to begin with, but he sure is showing his true colors, isn't he? Seems he's been completely putting one over on Bella all this time, just to get what he wants from her. Ick. Pretty disgusting. Makes my skin crawl.

So I'm assuming tomorrow is the day she tells him she's leaving? And I'm figuring he won't take it too well! Of course, he can always go console himself with "J", right? I'm assuming Jessica? Lovely that she's so willing to go meet him right before he's going to get married to someone else, but I guess that doesn't matter to girls like her. She'll probaly like him even more once he's a married man.

Okay, off to read more while I have a little time!

Debbie
Robfan06 chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
FYI...I hate cliffies...J/S now your killing me not knowing the truth of why Edward left. So not fair woman...LOL! So with that said i will see you at the next update. Thanks for this story you have had me since the first chapter.

xoxo
Robfan06 chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
O.M.F.G...I want to junk punch Mike so hard right now...that prick! I'm not a violent person but holy crow I'm angry at the moment...*geesh*

E/B need to get it on...J/S

xoxo
WHY DO YOU PUT ME THROUGH SUCH AGONY EVERY WEEEEEEK ARRGHHH I NEED THE UPDATE AND I NEED IT NOWWW :(
A is for Angel chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
this fic reminds me of the adele song dont you remember

cant wait to hear what mike has to say and why edward left
shaz308 chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Interested to see where this goes, hope Bella finds out about Mike before she says I do.
rklionandlamb chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Amazing chapter ! can't wait for the next chap. Love this Fic Perfect. Team Edward !
potcookies chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucckkkk he better not try to convince him, that cheating ass -.- ugh Bella call him now pleaaaaase!
juicybitkathy chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
NabStew chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
omg buygfbvhifdjbvd

he went to Jacob, he is going to tell her, but he is going to meet Mike first wtf dgvyudsihvufdojbifg

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT ONE CLARY OMG :')

Reviews are better than being in jail..obviously.

BAHAHAHAHHAA