Reviews for Apparition
lisaOpine chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
The motorcycle part was the best hahahaha 3 n keep up d gud work
Tearless Sonnet chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Omg sllgkdglrg I just read this now but ZOMBIE PIG I LOVE YOUUU. This review is ages late and all, but I'm so glad you wrote my challenge. I think I made it a bit too hard, but this story is great and you are great.

I especially loved Nattie as the Little Prince. "Draw me a worm." You're genius, you! All my love for this fic. And you.

The Burnt Jewel chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
An innovative plot and very interesting. I'm also in the assumption that a person like Koko should be heard, which you have done splendidly :) Do, good job and well done :)

Another beautiful reference is that of The Little Prince. It is the most sought after books and is full of life. I'm really happy that your challenger gave you this task :) It will enrich your experience of writing books :)

Good day to you and good luck :)
Sakura Keiko chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I thought 'Kafka' was the title. OTL. (I'm sorry, Kafka!) I'm pretty slow, so yeah.

I like Nattie. XDDD

I read it again, because, well, I love it. XDDD

The laundry detergent was so random. I love it. XD

I'm now imagining a small, floating, Natsume dancing 'Teach Me How To Dougie.' I just can't imagine him smile though. :O My mind isn't very creative. :)))

Anyway, I loved it. (As usual)
Carolle Royale chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Golly, Ruka here was amazing :)

Lmao I just loved the way he threw laundry detergent at Koko, fantabulous I say ;)

Hahahahahahahahaha Nattie is so awesome.

Nice job! :D

Merry Christmas!

-Carolle Royale
ejo chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I thought of Ruka as a manly person. Suave. ;)

I applaud you for writing this story. In reading your prompts, I saw how hard it was. I find it very challenging and yet you still managed to do it.

Amazing. :)