Reviews for Chris' Christmas
dalyblue chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
aww it was so sweet...please "write more holidays for Chris and Minerva...and babyRenee"
Tartan Queen chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
hahahahaha...oh my, that ending. So hot...Chris is adorable. Minerva is sooo sexy...and it takes her a long time to realize it. And these lines are definitely SO Tonks:

"So Chris, you love Min right?" she asked straight out. Remus looked at her shocked though I just nodded.

"Yes, I love her more than anyone I have in the past."

"Then pop the question." Tonks yelled at me like it was the most logical thing to do.

Goodness, I love your writing. Keep it up!
Saeshmea chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was very hilarious. It was nice to read a new happy chapter of Chris and Minerva :) I hope things will get back like this in One Regret for the couple again.

I wish you happy holidays!
MebzGrisolia chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Oh I so love this! Really cute and with all Christmas spirit! I just love it! And no thanks need for the help in Min's outfit Really good, congratulations, once again! And Happy Holidays!
NoraWalker chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Oh, this is marvelous! I just love everything. Tonks and Sirius thing was very funny. The "Umbridge" one too, haha, Oh, Chris! And.. aw, everything! I always love it when it comes do Minnie and Chris! And it's Christmas, how could it be better?