Reviews for Lisa's First American Christmas
toledo girl chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
I am glad that Cynthia apologized to everyone. I am also glad that Lisa enjoyed her first Christmas, even though it was a little late.
toledo girl chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Aww, I hope that Cynthia coems to her senses. I can understand jealousy though, its hard when someone new comes into the picture and gets all the attention. Lisa does deserve the attention though.
LisaDouglas chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
I'm so glad to see that everybody has made up! Clever using Oliver's father as means for Cynthia to realize she was wrong. Lol. I also find it funny that his second wife's name is Blanche, I'm wondering if that was inspired by anything. :) I can't wait to read more!
LisaDouglas chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Great chapter. I'm glad to see Lisa had a good first American Christmas...or was starting to. I'm not all that surprised about what Cynthia did, from what I know about her this seems quite in character! I can't wait to see what's coming next and how you'll resolve this issue. I hate to see poor Eunice in distress!
LisaDouglas chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Great chapter! I’m glad you posted so soon. There are a lot of nice touches in this chapter, particularly the Bing Crosby and also about Cynthia and her husband. I always wondered what they were like! I also wonder how Lisa and Oliver spent their long eve of Christmas eve night! :) You also wrote Eunice very well in this chapter ex: the complaining about Oliver's father...I loved that! Lol. Please post more soon! I can't wait.
toledo girl chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I like to sing along to Bing Crosby too on Christmas. I like how Lisa thinks of Oliver as her angel, its very sweet. Please update this soon, I want to see how Christmas day works out.
toledo girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
aww, so cute. I love how Lisa's so excited for Christmas :)
LisaDouglas chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I'm so glad you did a Christmas story! It was a great read! I bet Lisa's Christmas' in Hungary were EXTRAVAGANT! I love what you said about growing closer to God, it's always the real reason! It's also nice to see a young, well, younger...Oliver and Lisa in love and spending time together! Job well done and Merry Christmas!