Reviews for Moonshine
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 3 . 5/17
Please please continue this!
Alice chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
I remember reading this fic once before and I loved it, even though it was rather short. I hope this will be another one you might think of continuing. :) The idea of a beast in man's skin is scary but it's the awful truth even in our real world... But at the same time it's so very tempting.
scheun2100 chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Thank you for a great story. Wonder how this group does things? Will Shiro also be in this story? PLEASE update SOON!
ichigirl21 chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Can you pick this story back up because I really like it. 3 chapters are not enough. Pleeaaasssee Continue!
CleverImposter chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Why haven't I read this story yet. It's soooo fucking good. 3
Anime Graffiti chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
I am intensely jealous of your beautifully twisted description. People always display these characters in the same way, but you breathed real terrifying life into them, I love it! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Wolf of the Nightly Moon chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Dark and mysterious. I love it!
Vikki Sixx chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Damn computer,
Random note,
I've read five or six of your stories and I have to say. I'm more than impressed. your work is astounding. I can hardly wait for more delicious chapters to be put up.
Vikki Sixx chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Random note,
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Dude.
You have to post another chapter up. Immediately.
This one of your best stories ever, so you can't just leave me hanging like that!
How many chapters do you think this will be?
HavenCraze chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Again. I seriously love your description, it really demands my attention :) can't wait for the next update :D
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Those descriptions were marvelous!
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Woah. That was so different from what I was expecting! In a good way, a very good way
BAMmwuhaha chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
God! I absolutely adore this story :D
It's wonderful, amazingly written and strong. I even went and readed it aloud to my roommate :3
Cerulean-Guava chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
LHVEFOINFEQK EWVO;WEFO/; I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEEEEEEEEEL. YOU NEED TO UPDATE ALL OF THE THINGS, MISSY. Jeegus, This story's a special one. It's super fun and creepy and I love Ichi's POV
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »