Reviews for tilt your head back 'til the bleeding stops
moon strut chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Surprisingly... This pairing.. I find I kind of like it.
That was cute. You made Nnoitra cute. NNOITRA. CUTE.
You have my infinite praise.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I really enjoyed this, very nice. :)
swagkasa chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Lmao, this was too funny and soo Nnoitra and Neliel. :D
Kudos to your epicness.
KawaiiRiniBunny chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This was really funny and well written. I like how real it could be. Good job. :]
Dak Hamee chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Nnoitra rules, lol Neliel should've released her zanpakto while he was holding her and just smushed him
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Cute story XD
purplesparkz02 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
"Nel screamed incoherently, and tried to push him in front of a passing bus." i had a great amount of booming laughter after i read that part. funny little story
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
"Nnoitra was tall and being dropped from that kind of height was actually going to hurt" Probably, yes..xD

Oh god, how can you write something so short and its still so perfect?
m3wm3w chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
jeez, you've done it again 3 i love how Nnoitra is sort of the "calm" one in this piece, while Nel is the raving lunatic..i have a thing for pairings that show outward hate, but are totally nuts for each other on the inside, and i knew you would just do an exceptional job depicting them! also, i can't express how much i appreciate your cohesive writing! thank you times infinity!

mewmew
Girls In White Dresses chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
:D Haha that was funny :) Great work, very good flow and you nailed the characters. "I ALWAYS END UP HURTING YOU, TOO, UHG, GET OFF GETOFFGETOFFFFFF—!" Hahaha soo hilarious! A very nice oneshot, short and sweet (well, you know what I mean) The last sentence is adorable. 10/10~!