Reviews for Catharsis
High Chance of Rain chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
That was nice, thanks :)
fiftyshadesofgreywarden chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Tears were rolling down my face as I read that. That doesn't happen very often. It was beautifully written.. ;;
BlackBox Inc chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I can't tell you how much I love this. It's just so... Words don't do it justice. It's a perfect moment between a father and his troubled son and honestly the part where Jason almost cries, I almost cried meself. Thank you for such a warm and loving story and while its long overdue or extreamly early (depending on perspective), Merry Christmas.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
you should write of jasons return to the vault. i wanna hear about how he did things that time.
GodOfTheFools chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Just thought I'd say, any form of snow set in a nuclear wasteland would very likely be dangerous and very lethal since it's pretty much water taken from the surface. Irradiated and acidic, it'd likely burn right through your lone wanderer's hand.

Just though I'd say. :')

P.S Having been reading your series for a while, I have to say I'm quite fascinated by your portrayal of the character of the Lone Wanderer and look forward to reading more of your work.
WandereroftheWastes88 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS! ! Wait, it isn't Christmas! Crap.

Imagine if it was just Santa disguised as James. Ha! Now that is a thought!
Night's Beloved chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wooow. I liked that one. Very peaceful and with a little happiness allowed to the normally stoic Wanderer.
Janizary chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
After all the terrible, horrid things that Jason has seen, and done, going a little bit 'crazy' wouldn't be that far off.

Happy Holidays.
Mhungo chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Really very touching to have such a moment between father and son. And you're right, it doesn't matter if he's really there or not, its just the magic of Christmas.

The snow... beautiful. Your fallout world is amazing and its great to catch Jason's perspective in such a moment of peace. I went ahead and listened to the Carol, and combined, it truly makes this piece breathtaking.

Good on you for taking the time to reward your readers with such a wonderful Christmas tale. And good luck with your writing in the new year.
Whatshisface v.2 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Aaawwwww! I wonder what the Wasteland would look like with snow...

*imagines snow piling on broken buildings, burying it all under snow, till the roads aren't even visible*

...Coooooooooool...