Reviews for Two Creatures Stirring
Cats Eye Moon chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Aww Tesla is such a romantic. a saucy romantic, but a romantic none the less. Loving the fic x
epichlexi chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Wonderful. I especially loved the Christmas presents everyone got- perfect!
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I think the Bite Me was my favorite part. Beautiful, beautiful job writing Nikola.

-Becoming Obsessed
dorkchops chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
What a great conclusion, bit of a marathon near the end, but I didn't mind. Stayed up late and finished off the story, you capture them both so beautifully.
merick chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
wow, some folks have some serious stamina. I really enjoyed that Christmas interlude, and Helen finally letting her guard down to embrace Nikola, and the love he does really have for her. Thank you for such a wonderful interlude.
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Sanity is overrated. Obsessions with fictional characters are far better than functional relationships. ;)

I love you. First of all, I ADORE being mentioned in author's notes. It makes me giggle and squee like watching canon Teslen cuteness. And when the previews are as good as this one was, they get me almost as excited as reading the content itself!

Other than a bit slow in the beginning (I know, I know, emotional development - I love it too, but that doesn't mean I'm not just looking for good shippiness every once in a while :P), this story was 100% perfect. I loved your little nods to your previous parts at the end; they were a great way of giving people who read those earlier ones something to recognise without confusing people who hadn't read those stories too badly.

I have to say that this story definitely has the most bang for the buck in terms of "How many times can I make Helen and Nikola get it on in a little over 17,000 words". In my opinion, it's not nearly enough, but I think you'd have to have a weaker story to really be able to pull off more times than that. (Did you do it a specific number? Is it a multiple of 3? Is it 27?)

As usual, you did wonderfully, and I'm really glad I took the time to read this. The length is a bit intimidating, but the content is more than worth the intimidation. :)

Chapa'ai-hi chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
OMG! . ! Ahhhhh! I loved everything about this! The mistletoe curtain, the 'interruption' they had, the morning after, the presents, the tesla-stache cookies, the failures of Edison book, the pictures...the kink! :D I bet it was a very merry Christmas indeed! ;) I wanna know exactly what's in Helens box of mysteries! ;)

Merry Christmas/happy holidays to you too! You're our own personal Teslen fluff/humour/romance/smut writer! Brilliant
bauerfy chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
God this is so ,,,,, awesome, full of romance, need, passion, love, tenderness, god im so in love with it

And the end, oh god so perfect
Emmy1512 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Oh wow...

That's about all... just... wow.

Merry Christmas by the way! I hope you enjoyed it, still time for more food in the dinner form!

Emmy x
Lovers in London chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Awesome ending :)
LoveActuallyFan chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
OK. So am now at a computer and I thought that this was so good, it was more than worth it to review twice!

This was breathtaking and epic and... and... you have left me speechless. I love how long it is - you can totally lose yourself in it as it goes on and on and on... *sighs in happiness*

I think you did a fine job of getting them them "get it on" as many times as possible. More than satisfactory *winks*

I loved this:

""Helen." He said her name softly, as if caressing each syllable lovingly. His smiled grew a little.

"I love you." It was not a confession, it was not a plea, it was just a statement of fact. His words were light and gentle, holding no deeper meaning or hidden agenda."

""Can I kiss you?" Nikola asked softly."

*sighs* They are so beautiful together.

Ah, This was absolutely fabulous! Thank you for making my Christmas There, now that's a review.

Your faithful SB

ZaraShade chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Best Christmas present ever! Words cannot describe how amazing this was! So I'll continue to use them anyway...

This was BRILLIANT, but even that doesn't seem to cut it so imagine the letters spelt out with tiny dancing candy-canes. Or tiny dancing Tesla stache cookies.

PS - Merry Christmas! :)
smile-at-the-camera chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
When I received the notification for your story, I read it and thought 'oh my, 18 thousand words?' But after I read it, it's just simply... A masterpiece. Correction: a great masterpiece. I thought you'll go angst on this, but instead you go on humor. Thanks for the story, this story made me laugh all the way throughout my boring christmas eve celebration.

And, merry christmas to you to :D
Meegan chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Merry Christmas to you too! Excellent finish well balanced between tenderness and raw sex :D hopefully there'll be even more Teslen next year and maybe a little less need for ff :D keep well and sane! ;)
HelenTeslaKitty chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Oh man this is wonderful and how the show should be :D

Merry Christmas and this was so what I needed! As I am sick and stuck dealing with the family.