Reviews for The secret of NIMH: Johnatan's story
toryflowers14 chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
i love it. i was fangirling through out the whole story , please update your story , i love the secret of nimh for the longest time and every time i watch the movie it never gets old , thank you so much for making the characters seem like the characters it actually seem just like how they would talk in the movie . thanks again.
brighamgaroz32 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
I hope you are working on continuing such a story. You have many patient readers that would like to see your vision of such a world as Secret of NIMH, so please do not end it like this.
HYBRID BATTLESHIP INFINITY210 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
don't stop its just getting good please don't stop I love your story so far... please continue... please
Madzises chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Like the story but don't leave me hanging! What happens next?
Sharks Potter chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Nice story!

Really dramatic how Jonathan met Joanna for the first time. Very in-cannon characters. And real touching how they fell in love as a result of saving her life from the cat. This story might actually give me some inspiration for my own NIMH fanfic...

I am looking forward to them starting their family, although i dread how it will effect Joanna when Jonathan dies (or is this story a prequel to your own NIMH fanfic, where he survives?).

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next update!

All the best,
Alex
Pokemon Ranger-Trainer chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Oh. So you did make up the first name for Mrs. Brisby. Hmm...I like it! And the romance between Jonathan and Joanna is so cute! I can't wait for more!
Pokemon Ranger-Trainer chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
So, I take it Joanna is the future Mrs. Brisby. Did you make that up, or was that her actual first name? It's been a while since I have seen the movie. Anyways, I like it so far. It would make a great prequel to the movie.
chloemcg chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Awwww, I love this fanfic! Please continue. Somebody should have published this as a prequel for the original film. Please update soon!
bid chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
You need to add more but what you wrote was absolutely amazing and sweet and just awesome. I really think this was sweet. Keep up the good work.
padrrhhajfenmak chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
PLEASE KEEP UPDATING!
Magpie09 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
I really like so far... Please continue soon... Maybe let the romance get some more time?
Skecthart chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
I'm dieing to know the next chapter will be like and both Johnathan and Joanna relationship goes
Next chapter chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter of this story.

I really want to know how the Great Owl know Johnathan before and how he got the stone.
Unknown chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE REAL SOON. :)
unknown chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Please udate soon. I want to read more.