Reviews for Someone's In the Kitchen With Logan
traxex.drowranger.98284 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
como consigo otra historia :(
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Awwww OMG Sooo cute, adorable, Fully! Fluzzy, Adorkable Cudorable, Cudorkable and any other word saying CUTE xD D I love this sooo much 3
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
lol Logan and I are completely different cooks. I guess not COMPLETELY different. I usually follow the recipes, but sometimes I add or subtract or sustitute things. It almost always works out! And when I make something up? I'm getting there. . .

Ah yes. I love Cargan bromance. Especially yours. It's my favorite bromance from you. I think Kogan is my favorite bromance that I write, although sometimes Cargan ties it. But Cargan is ALWAYS, HANDS DOWN, my favorite bromance from you. I mean, recently. I LOVED your Jagan bromance in Big Time Disaster. I like your Kogan bromance when Kendall isn't being a jerk lol.

Anyway, Carlos was positively adorable throughout this. And Logan too. They were both adorable. Obviously. Cargan bromance in always adorable. :)
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I can't even pick out my favorite line in this- there were waaaay too many. I loved this, it was hilarious and adoracle. I swear, that would only happen to those boys. No wonder Mrs. Knight had to go lay down. Haha, this was very cute though. Happy Holidays!
bluestring chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
LOL!

I loved this story. All the fighting and everything!

Go Cargan!

I do hope this is how you make puppy chow 'cause I've never tried that and this could help me make one :)

P.S. Happy Holidays!
NotGivingUp chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Puppy chow (or Scooby Snacks in my case) are the best!

Lol, I l-o-v-e how you phrased it "quality Cargan time". That was awesome.

Unbeknowest (is that a word? I believe it is) adroable cuteness is definatly one of the best cutenesses.

"Carlos didn't need a girlfriend. He already had a true love; food."

Best. Carlos line. EVER!

Haha, Carlos eating all the chocolate.

Such a WIN! with the descreption on how Carlos got his way with Logan.

I tottaly love any type of BTSneaker moment.

The Lucky Charm and Rabbit's Foot referance took me a minute, but once I realized it I started laughing. I've never read that referance, so nice job!

Cuteness with Carlos eating the puppy chow ingrediants off of Logan's face.

"I'll help clean you up."

Bahahaha, I had to do a double take. That is very cute and funny. Possible story idea?

LOVE the ending with the date, and the hearing aid, and the possible chance of cooking with Logan more often.

Great, great story! Loved it tons! Now, I gotta get to bed cause tomorrow (today, actually) is Christmas Eve Day! Yay!

Merry Christmas! (or Happy Holidays! if you celebrate something else)