Reviews for Silhouette
Molotov chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Fucking hell. This was such a beautiful, painful story. Sometimes it hurt so good, and sometimes it was agonizing and sad.

But shit. Fucking beautiful.
wilf21 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Excellent. Especially this final chapter. It really helps me believe Goodbye has a positive outcome.
guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
ahhh - "he kissed her and she knew-she knew she loved him. And she knew he was her everything" 3
guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
you're so good at writing, you've expressed everything that needs to be expressed and interpreted within the mind of Sarah Walker.. you're really good!
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Wow. This is an absolutely amazing, heartfelt, beautiful piece of writing. All of it.
So perfect.

That's right. I said it. It was perfect.

AND magical. Wow.
s-david-m chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Beautiful story, albeit hard to follow at times due to the tangents you frequently interject in the narrative. It's also a nice post-finale ending, although I'm not as optimistic as you are about the outcome. I have no doubt that Chuck kissed her when she fake-escaped Quinn and arrived home. She's also been around him, smelled him, been held by him, and so on, and she still said she had felt nothing for him. I think the road ahead will be a lot more difficult than a magical kiss, unfortunately.
stardustinthesky chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
This is one of the most beautiful fics out there. Such a joy to read.

I don't even know how to describe how perfect this is.

Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
So beautiful. Just so, so beautiful. You're very talented.
Ingriz chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
The amount of detail you put into this short fic was amazing. I truly enjoyed the emotion and conflict that was shown from Sarah's POV. Great job with this story!
Ingriz chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Simone Ruru chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
I can think of no words to express my feelings towards your story except: perfect. Thank you for writing this.

Ruy
coreymon77 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
wow! I love getting a chance to look inside Sarah's mind and her thoughts, given that she is by far my favourite character in the entire show, so this story has been unbelievably amazing. What a final chapter too. Their love overcomes all obstacles, it is truly awe-inspiring.

until next time,

coreymon77
Cary chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
This chapter was perfect. Thank you.
Sarah Sam chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
It was beautiful my friend. Thank you for your contributions.
canuck09 chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
What a fantastic look into the past five years of Chuck and Sarah's relationship. That last chapter was especially moving. Your description and pacing of the last few moments of the show, as well as Sarah's reaction to the kiss, was so spot on that I could easily picture it in my head playing out. Great job and thanks for sharing!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »