Reviews for Arcadian Wedding
moon eclipse shadows chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I must say, I was a little confused at first(even past the first part which is kind of supposed to be confusing lol)
I really like this idea though. I read it though a second time to fully understand it and I liked it even more. I'm curious to know who Aika and Fina are marrying though. And i love the emphasis on the friendship here. :)
SPG inc chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Nice little onshot. Why haven't I reviewed this before?

Cute with Fina; good thing you didn't name her fiance, or he'd be on my hit list for coming between her and Vyse ;)
Martin III chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
A very nice quickie. While the theme of a faux romantic consummation between the main characters is over-familiar from "Forbidden Fruit" and "Vyse's Choice", there's considerably more to this story than that bit of trickery. (Besides, I have to admit I got a childish kick out of the "YIP"ing.)

Vyse and Fina sleeping together is quite cute, and the little discussion of their pasts feels as natural as it is heartwarming. The line "well, I couldn't refuse since she never asked."" adds a non-intrusive humorous note to the scene as well.

I have to say that I'd been expecting more after a year, but this is still a good piece of fanfic.