Reviews for A Lily For Peter
Ooo please update! I love it! You write amazingly! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Absolutely amazing story! I love the fact that you use their dreams, please could say who "he" is in the next chapter and please update soon!
Mae:)x
hateme101 chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Love it. Like peters dreams update soon
Sabiiinou Valdez chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Im really exited for the next chapter !
Applejax XD chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
awesome, im going crazy on trying to find out who 'he' is, i cant wait for the next chappie XD
Guest chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
Interesting...
starr chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Amazing, love all the characters. who's the mystery boy in the dream's!? write more please
annoontje chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
I absolutely love your story!' Please write more soon? I sooooooo awesome!
cherriblossm2116 chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
AAAAhhhh this is such a great story I love love love it! Please don't give up on it! 3
Izaria chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
You are truly a master of words, silvertongue! I COMMEND THEE ON THYN LITERACY ! XD ((AKA THIS ROCKED AND YOU ARE AWESOME XD))
HermioneandMarcus chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
SarahBloomSakura chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
I really like your story :) can't wait for you to update!
arashiwarrior chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
i thnk the story is fine & omg i love it how lily totes bitchswerves the mermaids & tht she cuddles alot but thts wht makes her character so kewl & i thnk 4 d next ch u shld have them throw a prty & lily singin a song & maybe the faries might show up or something
TJ Jordan chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Okay, I love this character Lily. You have created a strong willed character who actually knows who to be around Peter. I hope these two fall in love. They would be perfect for each other.

Truth be told, I like Lily more than Wendy. She is better in so many ways. Thank you so much for creating this Lily character. She is truly amazing.

Also, please update. It has been months. I'm dying for an update. I love this story so much.

Thanks for creating this story too. You have an awesome imagination. :)
TJ Jordan chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Okay, I need to tell you something.

I am actually the reviewers "Taylor Huston" and "TJ". I just use those two names when I am not signed in. "TJ Jordan" is my true sign-in name of fanfiction. But, I will no longer be using those two names. I'm getting bored of them.

Anyway, please update soon. I want to see more. I really love the character Lily. I consider her to be one awesome girl. Even a bada- (you can figure the last two letters out). I love Lily more than Wendy. I think she is much better for Peter.

Thank you for making such an awesome story. :)