Reviews for Making Magick
Sociopathic-Antichrist chapter 5 . 8/28
I do think I moaned like a whore when I saw this updated.

Fucking glorious. Oh, poor Louise!

Write more!

Cheers
SA
DEBob19 chapter 5 . 7/28
THAT DAMN CLIFFHANGER! I actually did a search for "Karin" before I even finished reading the chapter once it became obvious the letter was going to be sent, I was so excited that she would finally get one! Then the chapter ended. GAH. Update again soon! This story is fantastic and I can't wait for more. The fact that there are 5 chapters in 4 years is disheartening, but I'll hope for merely weeks before the next (you could always let them be a bit shorter, as much as I love long chapters). MORE PLEASE!
hammerheadcruiser chapter 5 . 7/28
This really is just ridiculous... and wonderful. I dearly hope it continues
guest chapter 1 . 7/24
im sorry to say this but ingen steder finder thats danish so yeah just wanted to point that out
Mie373 chapter 1 . 7/17
hello .this a fanfiction of familiar of zero
Opinr chapter 5 . 7/14
A damn awesome story so far I look forward to more.
Slavok chapter 5 . 6/23
I remember the first time I played Magicka, with the chaos, the madness, and the twelfth unexpected, unwanted new way to die. You brought back the spirit of the game so much it made me want to play it again, and Louise's dwindling, tentative, failing grasp at sanity only served to make the slapstick gorefest that much more hilarious. I look forward to seeing further chapters of this masterpiece, especially since the setting is fully established and something quite possibly resembling a main plot is now underway.
conan.lagace chapter 5 . 6/10
This is quite the exceptional story, I do hope you update soon.

Can't wait for the update.
Bulrog the god chapter 5 . 6/4
I am absolutely hooked, have been for years! :D

That being said,following the release of Wizard Wars, I think we may actually have found out what was beyond that log. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Gonra chapter 5 . 5/28
This is so much better than it has any right to be. I really hope you keep it up, I really want to see Karin's thought on the letters.
Facepalm chapter 5 . 5/26
I'd like to say something about 'hope' and 'not as long' too.
Esrath chapter 5 . 5/12
Clifhangers are evil.
Moonsaber56 chapter 5 . 5/3
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yikari chapter 5 . 5/1
Well, that's certainly one way to get the story back on track. :D

I'd be hard pressed to name a detail in this chapter I didn't like, although the postal courier is probably my most favourite.
longmasher chapter 5 . 4/30
Great chapter, well done.