Reviews for Christmas Rings
Kura chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
So fluffy! Loved it 3
I really wanted to know how she did pack herself! You meanie.. making it a secret! u.u
Mr. FanficGuy chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Awww, this fanfic was just adorable. Especially when Fate proposed to Nanoha.
NightmareWalker chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Thanks so much for posting! I noticed when fate popped out of the box that something was amiss :) i was like 'what the fuck? how the hell did she get herself wrapped up? Bardiche couldnt have done it, he has no limbs...' and you didnt even say how! damn you, villain :D
yurimylove chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
A great Nanoha x Fate story! Very cute and heartwarming. The first part did make me wonder what happened between them. It's fun seeing all those characters again. Really gets me in the holiday mood now.

And the marriage proposal is so sweet and romantic! Say... you wouldn't mind me "borrowing" it, to use in my next NanoFate H-doujin now would you? :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
So cute! Really lovely sweet story. I love your writing. :)
Kanoue Aiichi chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Awwww lovey dovey NanoFate ah! I was also curious on how Fate wrapped herself! When Nanoha asked I seriously thought she was going to confess her secret, but to no avail did she reveal it! Darn it! oh well, hope to read more stories I'll be watching!

Fate
Lance58 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
LOL.. i really wondered how did she wrap herself.. maybe magic.. :P.. nice story! hope you make more
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Lol. Loved it! ! !

ZR };-
Lightning 01 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Best Xmas fic ever!

I lol'd so hard when Fate almost choked herself in that box.

Thanks for the story
K-n1n3 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Yay, sweet fluffy x-mas fic! Just what I need to complete my christmas. Ha-ha, to think Fate could do such basic mistake, she must really been so nervous. Well at least she manage to surprise Nanoha, in more than one way :P. Oh yeah before I forget merry X-mas and happy new year for you.

PS: Oh please, please, please update your "Fated Friend" fic _
Honulicious chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Ha ha very sweet! ! Love it thanks. Merry Christmas.
Hyuuga-Sword chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Kya This was so cute. 3

I loved the story and how Nanoha and Fate were. They seemed in character and made it easier to imagine. )
XxLiLAzNxX chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
That was so warm and fluffy. XD I loved the whole story. I wonder how Fate got the box wrapped though. O.o Anyway, great story and Merry X-Mas
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
That was worth reading on Christmas Eve. I just love how Fate tried to make herself a very sexy present before proposing to Nanoha. I hope their wedding isn't as hectic as the Christmas party. Merry Christmas.
Semi7913 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Kyaaa! /' so *Cute*! I love this story. Thanks for nice chap. And Merry Christmas!