Reviews for Dead Man's Treasure
TigerLilytheWild chapter 4 . 3/26
Did I see a HTTYD quote mentioned there:)?
(No offense if it wasn't)
Red Tail chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Please update! Or tell me when the next chapter will be my email address is:
Red Tail chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Why you no update?
Spyro the demonic wolf chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
More?
bina chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
amazing! ! so much drama 3
xXTheLegendXx chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
First of all I just wanted to say that this is one of the best Astroboy Fanfictions ever.
You are a great writer and author and should never stop writing :P
I realy hope u wont stop and will eventually finish it (although I dont like endings and would much rather like a never ending one . :D)
There aren't many Astroboy fanfictions which is disappointing cause the movie was amazing in my opinion and should've gotten a sequel ).
This fanfic plot is simply amazing ,although I got confused at some parts ..
Ever since i've started reading this, I just couldn't stop and ended up spending quite some time finishing reading it all hehe.
To tell the truth I am a big fan of Cora/Astro shipping and always looking for it in fanfictions.
I hope astro and cora will end up togheter ,cause realy who else could handle astro better than her :P.
And even in the movie it was hinted that astro had some feelings for her and she was shown alot more than most characters ,not to mention that astro had more encounters with her than anybody else.
But that aside ..
I Have to admit I never imagined and expected Flair to die,it was realy unexpected.
I see there is going to be some character death here which is sad ,but understandble as it is needed to build the personality of the main characters (Cora,Astro,Zane) just dont kill them please :( it will break my heart for sure:(.
I wish u best of luck and hoping u will continue this great Fanfic with the same spirit as in the beginning .
Destiny is in your hands ,use it well :D.
3Legend :D
Anonymous chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
Yes! Thank you for deciding to continue this great story! Please update soon! :) great chapter!
xXTheLegendXx chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
I am so glad to see that u finally updated!
The long awaited chapter :))
Thx so much for continuing this amazing fanfic :P
Theres not so many Astroboy fanfictions and this one is definitely one of the best :D
Hope to see the next chapter soon :)
Good Luck :P
Pichicha123 chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
Fuck. A mediocre ending for a mediocre copy of a better story. Yeah, I read the original, even talked to the author. Godamn, if you're going to rip off other people's work, at least finish it!
XStarChamberX chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
This is the best fanfic I have ever read. Normally I can only read things with around 10,000 words or I get bored and leave, but I read from the beginning to chapter 12 without stopping. Just wanted to say, you are an amazing writer and it would be awesome if you did finish it. It doesn't matter how long it takes, but this is to wonderful of a story to be abandoned.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
Noooooo! It was such an amazing story! Please don't stop now! It was getting more exciting with each chapter! But maybe now you can write Astro Boy 4? :]
Toffee Fox chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
Uh, didn't you say that this had like, only one more chapter to go anyway? At least try and finish this, before quitting right before the end. You don't have to do it right away, as I understand writer's block may be part of the problem here; but please don't give up now, when you're so close to the finish. It's not fair, to the readers, and even to you. Don't you want to finish at least one story that you've written?

I don't mind waiting. After all, I waited this long, didn't I? But please don't say you're giving up.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
I LOVE this story! Please continue it!
Am I a monster chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Part of me wants to beg you to upload faster but i also now how hard it is to write such long chapters Sooooooo good story and upload when you can. just started using the name but i have commented on your story before.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
Ooh! When is the next chapter? Because I think you already posted this one. Or am I having crazy de-jah vu?