Reviews for A Turbulent Affair
Loved it!
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
LOL - naughty Cullens X
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Is the room hot or it's just this fic? :)
itlnbrt chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was very cute. Loved it.

Thanks so much for sharing it.
Marora18 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was hot. I like the way you kept us in the dark till the end. I was relieved that she wasn't cheating on Edward after all.
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Nicely done, good story, especially for your first published fic!

I will say though that until the mention of them leaving hand in hand, I wondered if they were going through (or had recently finalised) a divorce, as Bella doesn't seem to like Edward a great deal. That's probably just me though.
Lia Jane chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
OMG! So HOT! Fantastic story! Thank you for sharing!
Leni chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Nice, hot, and naughty. My favorite!
CrazySue05 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was something I should definitely NOT read on the bus! I kept trying to hide my phone from most people! Lol...I very much enjoyed this! Very shmexy!

Zen Mar
mandy52799 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I have to admit that I had this figured out from the very beginning, but it was still a hot read. nothin like some mile high loving to take your mind off of a bad flight. :)
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hi, reviewing! :D

Ok, so i kinda get what you were trying to do, and yes i was pretty much scandalised over Bella's lact of morals, i mean HELlO TOTAL STRANGER, HANDS, HANDS IN FUN PLACES!

And the ending was quiet a relief.

But,

i cannot help but wonder at her complete LACK of emotion. She gave him a hand job, and let him fuck her in the restroom, but she didn't talk to him?

That's not a healthy marriage LOL. Maybe, you could add something, like 'they exchanged words' or something at the start?

But yeah, apart from that, this was really well written. LOL
Drowning in Chaos chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
LMFAO! That was tricky and OMG! SO HOT! I didn't even know you had written anything! I'm a horrible friend! Please write more stories, you are awesome!

Thanks for buying a ticket ;)
busymommy chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh God! I was sitting here reading, forcing myself to get through without a panic attack, because infidelity is a hard limit, but I promised to read. You cheeky girl!
emmzac chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Congratulations on this your first fanfic and what first it was. Well Done! I hope that one day I get to have a flight like that with my hubby and join the mile high club just as your Edward and Bella did although this may not have been a first for these two hot lovers. This was one hellofa first ever O/S and I can't wait to read what you share with us for your second.