Reviews for I'm Coming
Ilovemattishida chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Awesome!I loved it. You should really write a sequel about Matt's going after her and some fluff between them. I wish you write a sequel. It would be cool. Thanks for writing this.
Missylea chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
WOW! This is amazing. I wish i came across this story earlier. You do write well. I loved the plot and the characterization. Everything was perfect in this. It's really a heart touching story even though it is a one-shot. Not as many one shots have such effect. I think i should learn from you to write stories with emotional plot. I can only write fluffs i guess.
Liraaz chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Holi *O*

Holi * O *, ahem ... I mean, Hello!

It's rare that I read fics in English, but in my language, Spanish, there is nothing new to the Mimato. I want to say I love this couple and I really liked your story.

I laughed a lot when guards dragged a mat so rude, I always thought he would be arrested but not so. There were parts I did not expect, for example, told him that if he wanted to marry him! That was the cherry.

Although I usually handle different characters, I would have put other things, how to manage the fic I loved it!

kisses
Digi Yo chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Awsome! Awsome! Awsome! All your Christmas fics are just awsome but this is the best!
PastelLace chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Aww. This was cute. For some reason, this reminded me of what happened between Ross and Rachel (of the TV show, "F.R.I.E.N.D.S.").

This was adorable, and I really loved how you mentioned Takari.
KumoFuzei chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Seriously? Just stop reviewing my stories. You're an annoying blip.
DEATH2Takarifans chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Cute story but the Takari totally ruined it! That pairing is so totally boring now! Totally expected and boring! So what a way to ruin a good story! Davis is part of this too you know and he deserves just as much chance as that moron blondie! Takari aren't destined!
Mimato love 4ever chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
OMG! I Looovvvveeed it! It was so emotional, romantic, heart touching and everything. You've done a great job. I never knew you are so good at writing emotional plots. Actually this is the first time i've read your story. And i honestly loved it:)

I'll be checking out your upcoming stories. I'll love to read those stories if there will be Taiora, Mimato and Takari fics cause i don't read Koumi, sorato and Jyoumi. sorry:(

keep writing and Merry Christmas! :)
xx nope. xx chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Aww :)

Very cute! Also very easy to imagine.

There are a few things I would've done a bit differently, and that was the transition between what Mimi was doing and what Matt was doing. Otherwise, it's pretty good.

When Matt remembered Gabumon's words, you used the wrong form of you're.

Anyway, I liked it :) very nice job!