Reviews for Twilight 25, Round 5: Love Bites
RobertsmineIwish chapter 25 . 2/20/2012
This was sweet...I wish i had someone like this...

carolyn.
dellaterra chapter 25 . 1/11/2012
I have such mixed feelings about this one, which is so beautifully written. Of course I want Jasper to go home, to be with Edward, to be better. At the same time, I would also hope that he and Edward would join forces with a kick-ass therapist, not as a sign of weakness or dependence, but from a position of strength and choice; not isolating themselves but joining forces to reduce his suffering.

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful range of perspectives on love in this beautiful series.
dellaterra chapter 22 . 1/11/2012
I kind of have a thing for Victoria, so I was happy to see her included here. I loved this: "The wind whips her hair around her like a shroud..." Spooky! And so good!
dellaterra chapter 21 . 1/11/2012
Well, it's J & E again - what's not to like? I loved the monogrammed towel, the irritation, and the smirk. They're both so lickable. Yum!
dellaterra chapter 17 . 1/11/2012
Oh, this one is just so gorgeous. So simple, so elegant. To find "the missing piece of my soul" would be a wondrous thing, and you've expressed it perfectly.
dellaterra chapter 12 . 1/11/2012
Wow! You've compressed a familiar scene into 100 steamy words and in doing so cranked up the hotness a hundred times. (But are they sure that the roommate wouldn't want to join in the fun?)
dellaterra chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
What a wonderful collection of love-filled goodies. I've read them all and found my favorites, starting with this delicious taste of newly acknowledged love. You set the mood and build the yearning so beautifully!
Luvtwismut chapter 25 . 1/8/2012
I just read the last 10 or so in a row. I am captivated by each of them! Well done, B!
LyricalKris chapter 25 . 1/4/2012
This was so sad but so sweet. I ached for the boys. Such love. Such a hard thing. And not in the kinky way.
LyricalKris chapter 24 . 1/4/2012
That's hot. And sweet. And... yeah.
LyricalKris chapter 23 . 1/4/2012
So

fucking

cute

I cannot even take it.
LyricalKris chapter 22 . 1/4/2012
Good luck with that, bitch!
LyricalKris chapter 21 . 1/4/2012
HOT.

Um

J...

I don't think that will get him any drier.. Dryer?
LyricalKris chapter 20 . 1/4/2012
This so reminds me of the en dof Tropic of Virgo when she jumps into his arms after singing at the concert and she says "What next?" And he says "The world"

sigh.
LyricalKris chapter 19 . 1/4/2012
Tellingmelies and I went on the Twilight cruise... We had this plot bunny that took place on a cruise ship. This would fit poifectly hehehe