Reviews for Hunting Stories
Sara the pretty bookworm chapter 17 . 5/19/2020
Thank you for this. I was lucky to stumble upon all these gems at once and spare myself the wait, and I enjoyed every one. Ann and Kasumi were the best, though my personal favourites were Ten and Garcia. I especially connected to Garcia, the need and lack of contact.. she's the only one who made me cry. An irony considering the worse tragedies some of the girls here had to face. Lucia and Cossett deserve special mention for their awesome chapters as well.
I guess I was especially happy that you didn't make all the hunters traumatized man-haters who were saved by Artemis from some sort of abuse.
You clearly put a lot of love and time and research into all of your stories, and it was a true pleasure to read every one. Thank you.
InfernoDragonWerewolf24 chapter 17 . 11/7/2019
I really love these fanfic. I have read it more than once. I really hope you are continuing this fanfic because it’s really well written and awesome.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/14/2018
Hate to say it but it’s been three years.
Great job though!
what a lovely way to burn chapter 3 . 8/10/2018
i'm cRYING THIS IS SO GORGEOUS. seriously.
the name. the polite, rich, old guy. running away.
it's all so perfect. chantale's stubborness, how she wants to be a real person, how she doesn't believe it's real.
i love how zoë is in every one of the chapters so far. i love the description of artemis's eyes. moonlight.
beautiful.
i can't believe how amazing this story is. keep it up!
eagerly waiting to read and review the next chapter. :')
what a lovely way to burn chapter 2 . 8/10/2018
you're such a marvellous writer. i could envision this story every step of the way. your attention to detail is amazing, and i love that because i myself pay a lot of attention to detail. i feel sorry for the poor boy sabina had to kill. that age was barbaric. killing people for entertainment? ugh.
lovely chapter, looking forward to continuing! :')
what a lovely way to burn chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
this made me sad to read. we've come a long ways since these times, but we still have miles to go.
i love the name elissa. i love all the names in this, actually. the ending was especially perfect. i hope the boys regretted their actions, though i have a sneaking suspicion they didn't.
so beautiful. i can't wait to read further. :')
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
I love these so much! Everything about them- I love how diverse you make your characters, and I love how your writing gets better and better each chapter. I loved all of them, but the last three are all so beautiful and heartbreaking. I usually stay away from oc’s- as they are typically self inserts- but this is just literature with a couple connections to PJO. It’s perfect, one of my favorite all time fanfics.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2017
God, this is my favorite one so far.

I love that the guidance counselor actually helps in this story. So many books and movies portray the counselor as useless as fuck and the protagonist has to "find himself/herself" or something by themselves, but those people are there because they can actually help, and if they couldn't, why don't we just fire them all anyways?

-Brisingr
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2017
Sweet fucks I'm hollow inside.

-Brisingr
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2017
"Nobody deserves to get hurt or die because they rotted up inside".

It's funny because that's exactly how Gabe died.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 15 . 8/15/2017
I really hope that Lucia told somebody where she was going. And I am super glad that Artemis got Lucia Artemis back, (dog)
Fiction is the Truth chapter 13 . 8/15/2017
I really wish you made this chapter longer, so she'd meet up with Leo later, in the demigod world. Wait, pikes peak Colorado, would Ariel be there?
GqW chapter 17 . 4/5/2017
It's been nearly two years, I know you're alive, plz update.
Deadly Huggles chapter 17 . 3/12/2017
This is amazing! I love the little insight into Leo's terribly sad back story! I also love just about all of the older ones those were amazing! I also feel really love the chapter on elissa it so sad that that actually could have happened up to the point ot artemis rescuing her. I also love the insight into how drew became such a bitch. And I love Fiona's chapter I guess I identify with her. My dad isn't exactly around a lot but when he is I get all excited that he has changed and will be the father I want him to be, then have a huge let down when I realise that he is still the same. I feel really bad for Kim and gabe though and im sad how she had to find to out that he had broken his promise. This is amazing please keep writing I love this, if you couldn't tell from my ramblings.
Ruby chapter 12 . 1/7/2017
While I enjoy your work overall, (and doubt you will read this at all) I (as an autistic person) found some of the content here lacking in research. I can't quite put my finger on why this rubs me the wrong way (aside from the obvious, like mentions of 'severity' and the idea that people need to be able to do certain things to function, though I do understand your intention was most likely not to offend anyone), but it does. Maybe it's because that's the only explicit representation here? I know you touch on the topic in the author's note, but it still stands out. Regardless, I do enjoy most of your work.