Reviews for Heartfelt Gift
Josie Lange chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was so cute! I loved how Anders so fittingly asked Bec if the cat got her tongue. *giggle* Oh no, Bec, it was most certainly Anders that got her tongue, not that she minded at all at this point.

And then she brings out a little fuzzy kitty! It's the perfect gift for Anders and you can tell it was love at first sight with the little tabby. Bec scored some major bonus points with Anders.

An awesome little tale... I loved it! Isn't it nice to be part of such a fun conspiracy? :)
Suilven chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I love it! Thank you soooo much! Anders was just perfect in this, and so very yummy, too. I loved the kiss and this made me laugh:

"he hoped that maybe she would be dressed in a sheer linen gown"

I have a serious love for Ser Pounce-a-Lot, so this was just the perfect story for me. Thank you... I'm so moved that you and Josie would do something like this for me. *hugs, hugs, and more hugs*
xseikax chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
omg this was precious! I like the added detail that she found the cat while it was raining, which is totally how you find him! :D

And Anders sneaking the kiss like that was too cute! This was such a heartwarming, cute little piece. I'm sure Suilven is going to love it! I know I did :D