Reviews for Lucy's Christmas: Special
Soooo cute
yo chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
ok
badgerstripe2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
A little sappy, but then again love confessions are hard to write without them sounding either sappy or blunt. Awesome!
NalScarlet chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Aww I like it! Wish Hiro Mashima-sama consider this story and include it to our beloved Fairy Tail! Well done, good job :)
Anna B chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
It was sooooooooo awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
awwww what a touching and funny story ! :)
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is your first story? You sure? It's so cute!
christine chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
The story was so wonderful Gray was so sweet towards Lucy and yes, I am a fan of the two mages. But it really made me sad that Lucy got a fever but extremely happy as well because Gray took care of her and if that didn't happen those sweet scene's they shared probably wouldn't exist either. You might think that right now I am weird but I'm sorry but I guess I have complex emotions and HEY that doesn't mean I'm abnormal!Anyway I really liked your story and after reading the whole story for me everything was wonderful and I cannot find any ideas of the fact that it should be changed because it clearly is also I have been reading this a couple of times and I still am not losing the want to read this again your story is really wonderful.
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
well, vic loved the way you ended... it's a bit corny, though, but well, it still made vic smile dreamily~ cute graylucy!
WaAiri chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
heh if gray kissed lucy wldnt gray get a fever 2

:0 oh noes

but i rrlly liked it

plz write more graluss

()人()
satomika chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
hey!

how about lucy's fever...?

do you think you can make a kind-of-sequel to this...?
Not usin a computer chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This was very good I loved it . Would write longer review but I hate typing with an ipod :) u should make another one shot wiu graylu
KotoneSugiyama chapter 1 . 12/24/2011