Reviews for Dreams Deferred
new chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
This was a wonderful story with fantastic characterization for all of the Oc's and a truely unexpected twist at the end. I like how well you captured the 'things happen' tone of one piece.
Ryan Folswan chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
A good story to read, it was nice seeing the pieces slowly tie together and the reunion at the end.
Ryan Folswan chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
Odd speaking habits noted. Well it finally makes sense why this story has both Sabo and Lucci in the title.. I was not expecting Essex to be Sabo, very nicely done! A touching scene between the two- a sad scene in so many ways but never the less a real pleasure to read.
Elle-Procrastinator chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
Holy! Sabo. is. alive. that. is. amazing.

You're a good writer, and I can't wait for the next update!
Ryan Folswan chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Indeed it does suck :( Poor Essex, I was supporting him there.

Unsure whether it's intentional or not but I'll mention it anyway- there's a sentence half-way through that I think is meant to have a 'forgot' instead of a 'got' but I suppose the sentence still makes sense either way.

"I never got the image of her face as she emerged from being interrogated out of my mind. "

Quite a nice unveil of what exactly Maho's abilities are- again a pleasure to read.
Ryan Folswan chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
... How long have you been sitting on these characters for? They all feel reasonably detailed, it's quite pleasing to see. Having them join the revolutionaries is an interesting path to take- a further step away from the roaming adventuring pirates that the main One Piece plot was focused on for so long.
Ryan Folswan chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
I'm impressed at how well you've written these characters and story so far. Normally don't touch Original Character stories but I have to admit I'm mildly intrigued to see where you're going with this.

Also complete approval of your fruits so far, it's nice to see some new ideas being set adrift the sea of fanfiction.