Reviews for Christmas Surprise: A New Beginning
DeathBloodBass chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Wheres the Apachi, Mila-rose, Sun Sun fic?
Fayiyong chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Dang hot! Nice lemon! Make another? I added you into my favorite.
mindmaster123 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Again you made a good story, I can't wait for the sequence. :D
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Just like the Ichigo harem series Raptor, the Grimmjow harem series is epic and fucking hot! This lemon doesn't disappoint and I'm looking forward to the next part of the harem series with Mila-Rose, Sun-Sun, and Appachi added into the mix. I do also appreciate all the "Friday The 13th" references you've been making as of late. I'm also looking forward to the next "Blondes in Bed" installment, but just a reminder Raptor us till need to do the one with NarutoxSamuixHotaru.

P.S. u made the right choice of choosing Shizuka and Tokiwa to be added in that future multi-chapter Naruto fic you're going to write. XD
DarkJason chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Hot, and very steamy like for a lemon this awesome! I have to admit, you make it work with Grimmjow and his two 'helpers!' Plus, I love him as a character not only cause he's Ichigo's rival. And adding 3 of Harribel's girls into the fray in the next one, definitely looking forward to seeing it, and the next installment of the Blondes In Bed series!

This was a great Christmas present, and thanks for putting this out, and may your Christmas be filled with happiness and good cheer!
bankai777 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
this is one hot story to end the year with a bang.i was wondering if you were going to add shizuka to naruto's love i didn't expect you to add tokiwa to this list at ichigo kurosaki and naruto namikaze are truly lucky to have such beautiful ladies in thier respective love lives.
sketchfan chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
you're welcome buddy,merry christmas and damn that was hawt
KratosTheGodofWar chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Tis the season for hard core fucking (lol)

Sounds like you've managed to get a lot done for your work. That's great, & I hope for nothing but the best for you in the years to come