Reviews for The Thirteen Doctors of Christmas
GodricGryff chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
This was beautiful. So very touching, well written, and sweet. It has actually brought tears to my eyes. I am a sucker for happy stuff. This was fantastic, thank you for sharing this with us.
perionrobinson chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
This was really good. I am a bit confused about how you managed to do an accurate representation of 12 in 2011, but we'll let that slide. Favorited!
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Lovely and hilarious.
PhoenixFTW chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
D'aaaaaaawwwwwwwww. *sniffle* *sniffle*
gandalf chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
In The Sarah Jane Adventures, the Doctor said he can regenerate 507 times. The rule about 13 lives was given in the Classic Series four times. It was first stated in 1976 simply to explain why the Master was near death. If the Doctor only has thirteen lives, then Doctor Who is nearly over, no matter how popular it is. Russell T. Davies said he put that in so it does not have to be.
By the way, about that Doctor Who/Dark Tower fic, it's based on misconceptions. The heart of the TARDIS isn't the heart of the universe. It's just part of the ship. And the phrase Bad Wolf, in Doctor Who, was just a phrase, not a reference to Red Riding Hood.
Lieutenant-Jensen chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Coolio!
vivificviv chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
ASDFGHJKL
ALL THE FEELS.
THAT WAS JUST BRILLIANT.
I kind of hoped for the Valeyard to pop up, but, eh, you can't have everything in life.
*sniffle* That was beautiful. Just fantastic.
Really nicely written. I can't explain how great this story is.
Keep up the good work!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Ok so I absolutely loved this. In loved your potrayal of the Ninth And Eleventh Doctors!
ShortySC22 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Loved this story and Susan's experiences with all the Doctors.
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Had me worried there for a sec. 8 should be thee most depressed since it is the end of their life they see her. But its good.
Socdel chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
This story made me feel sad. But that is okay because sad is happy for deep people. I love the titles of each of the Generations, they seem so fitting. I haven't actually seen much of the classic doctors but from what I have seen, you're bang on the dot, except Six; you said Joker of the Pack, but he seemed so serious, I haven't seen any of him so I don't know what was with that. Despite that I loved them all. One made me want to smack him for being young, Two made me giggle, Three was a little disappointing after Two, Four was funny, Six made me confused, Seven was a little saddening, Eight made me smile, Nine made my cry, Ten made me laugh, Eleven was fun, Twelve was interesting, and I totally want your vision of Thirteen to come true, so hard!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Adorable. Just... adorable. :)
SuLily chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
this was awesome! I love the way you wrote this, every Doctor had their voice heard, it was great characterization!
Kolidescope chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
NOOOO the Doctor will NEVER fix the Chameleon Circuit! NEVAR!

I kid, I kid. Quite frankly, this is one of the most amazing Doctor Who fics I've ever read. You did each of the Doctors brilliantly! And I was very impressed with Nine's section. I'm not sure what I was expecting for his bit, but that was extremely effective - good job! Great analysis on all the Doctors, even 10.5. This fic is going straight into my faves.

The thing with the sonic screwdriver was the absolute best way to end this fic. Frickin' predestination paradoxes, eh? :D
Elizabeth.M.Kelli chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time.

I love the inclusion of every single version of the Doctor we've seen, and I love your imagination of the two we've yet to meet. I really love the idea that 13 would be sentimental and go back and see people he knew before and travel with someone who is related to one of his former companions. Somehow I feel he would have gone tacking down an awful lot of companions and their pasts to really say goodbye to them.

But I do wonder about River.

She was there, and it didn't seem like 13 was traveling with her, so was she sent by 12? Or were there really more regenerations after that?

I like to think Doctor Who will never end, and somehow the Doctor gets a second set of regenerations, rather like the Master, but without the Time Lord interference.