Reviews for The Thirteen Doctors of Christmas
Oh...this was absolutely adorable! Really heartwarming, and sad, and fluffy enough for me to make a blanket out of. This is such a feel-good story, and you portrayed all the Doctors excellently. I think I might've cried a bit.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 2 . 2/29
This was so lovely. I adore everything about it. And I really like your version of the 13th Doctor - to be honest, whenever I try to imagine a ginger Doctor, he always ends up looking a lot like the one you described. I'm sure that means that Moffat must agree. ;)
Kat A. Coop chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Oh this was lovely. Completely perfect. So, so wonderful!
Athena's phoenix chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
Beautiful; sweet; adorable. A brilliant idea, wonderfully portrayed. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
This fic is making me cry and
it's so good
GodricGryff chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
This was beautiful. So very touching, well written, and sweet. It has actually brought tears to my eyes. I am a sucker for happy stuff. This was fantastic, thank you for sharing this with us.
perionrobinson chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
This was really good. I am a bit confused about how you managed to do an accurate representation of 12 in 2011, but we'll let that slide. Favorited!
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Lovely and hilarious.
PhoenixFTW chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
D'aaaaaaawwwwwwwww. *sniffle* *sniffle*
gandalf chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
In The Sarah Jane Adventures, the Doctor said he can regenerate 507 times. The rule about 13 lives was given in the Classic Series four times. It was first stated in 1976 simply to explain why the Master was near death. If the Doctor only has thirteen lives, then Doctor Who is nearly over, no matter how popular it is. Russell T. Davies said he put that in so it does not have to be.
By the way, about that Doctor Who/Dark Tower fic, it's based on misconceptions. The heart of the TARDIS isn't the heart of the universe. It's just part of the ship. And the phrase Bad Wolf, in Doctor Who, was just a phrase, not a reference to Red Riding Hood.
Lieutenant-Jensen chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
vivific chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I kind of hoped for the Valeyard to pop up, but, eh, you can't have everything in life.
*sniffle* That was beautiful. Just fantastic.
Really nicely written. I can't explain how great this story is.
Keep up the good work!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Ok so I absolutely loved this. In loved your potrayal of the Ninth And Eleventh Doctors!
ShortySC22 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Loved this story and Susan's experiences with all the Doctors.
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Had me worried there for a sec. 8 should be thee most depressed since it is the end of their life they see her. But its good.