Reviews for Life changes everything
Aaron chapter 14 . 7/20
It's amazing the story is well written and you do good at using a lot of detail. Best romance fanfic I've read. Keep the good work. A Gold Star!
PercyJFan987 chapter 6 . 7/20
Please update
HT chapter 1 . 3/10
Please intriguing story line.
update already!
Theswaggydropbear chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
I love the story line, but would really really really like to see an ending! Perhaps Uru'Baen's events could be altered a little so that Islanzadi doesn't die and arya instead? Either way i'd love to see this finished. A great fanfic, love it :)
Islingr90 chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
A great story you have going here, PLEASE don't abandon it! Maybe give Eragon a few 'harden up' pills tho, I understand he's practically courting Arya's Mum (Jackpot!), but there are more sides to him than that as well. Me and your viewers definetly want to hear more tho and with that letter and Arya's reaction which will be priceless, don't leave us hanging!
Marcus chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
the story is great! dont abandon us
Daktor chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
Follow with the story, please
Guest chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
Cannot wait for next chapter
Nimatar chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
Very good story.
I'm waiting to see how Arya react when she finds out about Eragon and Islanzadi, and that Eragon is now her stepfather.
mazariamonti chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
This story is really entertaining and I look forward to reading more. But seriously, what is the deal with the quotations, they look weird with the double commas.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
I will never understand how you could maks such a pathetic charecter. Hes the FUCKIING RIDER for gods sake, have him act like one. Hes a fuckiing wimp with no backbone whatsoever. I the queen sent him a letter he doesnt have to answer to that bitch nasuada, no to make up excuses. That is another thing that Paolini fucked up, making what is supposed to be an "INDEPENDENT" rider practically be nasuadas fucking pet! Its like hes unable to think for himself only follow orders. And you made him the same. At first I have to admit I was absolutly enraptured by your story, then I saw Eragon being if possible even more stupid, but now you have fucked this story up by getting an awsome idea only to thrash it up by the stupidity of the protagonist that your story is quite frankly disgusting. Thank you for ruining such a good story.
Finder chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Nice chapter, although it was definitely mean to mention this specific letter in this chapter when we have to wait for the content :D

I hope there will be an update, soon
Fannumbu 1 chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Please continue the story I really am enjoying reading it.
AirportHobo617 chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
You have to make a turning point in the story it's pretty exciting but not like the series by WSS and you follow a lot of CP's ideas

Do Eragon and Arya get together because him and Islanzadi is pretty gross