Reviews for Life changes everything
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 8/10
that was cute!~ I cannot wait to read more fluff!
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 8/10
I am happy that they finally got their situation figured out and that was cuter than I thought it'd be xP
nzOptimist chapter 14 . 9/6/2016
Intriguing pairing.
Please continue
Leo chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
More of the story
Gunriel chapter 14 . 11/13/2015
It would be nice to see an update of this story... Well, it was certainly fun to read...
Aaron chapter 14 . 7/20/2015
It's amazing the story is well written and you do good at using a lot of detail. Best romance fanfic I've read. Keep the good work. A Gold Star!
PercyJFan987 chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
Please update
HT chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Please intriguing story line.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/19/2015
update already!
Theswaggydropbear chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
I love the story line, but would really really really like to see an ending! Perhaps Uru'Baen's events could be altered a little so that Islanzadi doesn't die and arya instead? Either way i'd love to see this finished. A great fanfic, love it :)
Islingr90 chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
A great story you have going here, PLEASE don't abandon it! Maybe give Eragon a few 'harden up' pills tho, I understand he's practically courting Arya's Mum (Jackpot!), but there are more sides to him than that as well. Me and your viewers definetly want to hear more tho and with that letter and Arya's reaction which will be priceless, don't leave us hanging!
Marcus chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
the story is great! dont abandon us
Daktor chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
Follow with the story, please
Guest chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
Cannot wait for next chapter
Nimatar chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
Very good story.
I'm waiting to see how Arya react when she finds out about Eragon and Islanzadi, and that Eragon is now her stepfather.