Reviews for Forgiveness
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
That's a lovely story.
jessi chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it.
Enchansive chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I love the subtle romance :'D
ahschung chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
focused, sweet, believable story. enjoyed!
AangTheAirbender chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
aww.. this was the sweetest oneshot! the characters weren't a bit ooc. good job!
cinnberrytrix chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
First things first, BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

ahem...know back to the story

One word, Cool.

As in cool as Katara. Anyway, I thought it was great and a bit awkward when Katara "curled her leg over Zuko's" part...yeah my mind is SUCH an adventurer, which is actually helpful for a reader like me.

And how Zuko kept denying his feelings was sooooo cute! Though overused.

Oh and pls update!

Much is appreciated

Balance from the Elements,

cinnberrytrix
sadladybug chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is just overall a lovely piece. There's an elegance in the way you convey so much in the short space, and the staccato sentences work very well from Zuko's perspective. Great job!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I like this! Even the ending, with Zuko still just dreaming of being in a romantic relationship with Katara. Given their shared and troubled history, it should be a slow progression from friends to lovers for these two. Very well done!
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Nice!
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I left you a review on LJ, but I thought I'd leave one here too because BOO to working retail on the hols and also HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

I really liked that you tied up a loose end in canon (i.e. what happened to Lee's brother). It makes the read that much more interesting and enjoyable because you feel like you're reading a deleted scene from the series. The fact that it has Zutara elements obviously makes it better. :P

“I didn’t really ask you to visit. I asked for your advice and medical opinion.”

This is my favourite line, if only to highlight 1) Zuko's clip attitude (still makes me laugh), and 2) how things haven't changed in how he and Katara interact (a cross between an old married couple and rivals). :P

In other words, this was a very cute one-shot that manages to give us some closure on the Lee's family issue as well as hint at some future Zutara. Yay! _