Reviews for Love Me Back
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Love, love, love it3 you are a fantastic writer, top-notch, amazing. I love the detail and the elaborate description and everything you put into the story. Really makes it come alive in your head. Well, in this case my head hahaha. I'd rate this a 12 out of 10, thank you for this piece of very delicious brain candy3
JBA chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
So, I read this story for the first time nearly 3 1/2 years ago... And have read it numerous times since then (lost track of how many times.) And I still love it beyond words! I swear, I cry EVERY single time I read it! ;-; Whenever I'm in the mood for a good cry or in the mood to read a SamxScam fanfic, I go for this one. Or pretty much any one of your stories! You're such a great writer! I literally am in love with this story and all your others :) You should definitely write a sequel to this story. It would make my day, or rather my whole year -
Thanks for being such an amazing writer. I hope to read more of your stories soon :D

P.S. I'm not quite sure why, but it wouldn't let me put my name in the name section. So I reloaded the page and tried again. It worked this time. Not sure why it didn't before. Oh well :P I'm just glad it did this time -
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
So, I read this story for the first time nearly 3 1/2 years ago... And have read it numerous times since then (lost track of how many times.) And I still love it beyond words! I swear, I cry EVERY single time I read it! Whenever I'm in the mood for a good cry or in the mood to read a SamxScam fanfic, I go for this one. Or pretty much any one of your stories! You're such a great writer! I literally am in love with this story and all your others :) You should definitely write a sequel to this story. It would make my day, or rather my whole year -
ScamSam chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
A sequel where Sam becomes almost human again, and gets to visit her family and friends with her husband and children would be awesome!
Another of my favorites...
ScamSam chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I started re-reading this awesome fic, and then I noticed the irony in the second paragraph... XD. Like a ghost always slipping away, a shadow through their fingers...

You write amazing stuff!
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
oh my god...that was so beautiful...it defiantly captured the true essence of true love while scaring you shitless at the same time...bravo :)
TheBookOfStories22 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
So sad, but so AWESOME! :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I absolutely love the Scam x Sam pairing and I've been shipping them since the New Jerry for so so long. And I've always loved your fanfics the most. They're so good and amazing and sometimes brings me to tears. And this one is definitely one of them. I honestly wish I could write like you because youre so talented and youre stories are funny with good humor, plot, and romance. And I just want you to know that youre an amazing person and I absolutely adore your works. Heck, I spent the whole day reading this ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Woah. That was... something. I am speechless. In a good way, but, this story is just wow.
JBA chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I LOVE IT... STILL! Idk how many times I've read this but I cry every time! 5 out of 5
CrazyBitchair chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Wow that fic was so awesome! Part of me wished that Sam would have been able to escape from the house with the real Scam but I still absolutely loved how the fic ended. Definitely one of my fav fic :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Make a Sequel and soon!
Charcoal.Ink chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Omg I loved it! Brought me to tears at the dramatic part Lol.
JBA chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is the second time I've read this and I'm crying just as much, maybe MORE than I did the first time. I absolutely LOVE this story! 5 out of 5 :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013