Reviews for Love Me Back
EvilAngel666 chapter 1 . 1/25
oh my god...that was so beautiful...it defiantly captured the true essence of true love while scaring you shitless at the same time...bravo :)
TheBookOfStories22 chapter 1 . 1/19
So sad, but so AWESOME! :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I absolutely love the Scam x Sam pairing and I've been shipping them since the New Jerry for so so long. And I've always loved your fanfics the most. They're so good and amazing and sometimes brings me to tears. And this one is definitely one of them. I honestly wish I could write like you because youre so talented and youre stories are funny with good humor, plot, and romance. And I just want you to know that youre an amazing person and I absolutely adore your works. Heck, I spent the whole day reading this ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Woah. That was... something. I am speechless. In a good way, but, this story is just wow.
JBA chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I LOVE IT... STILL! Idk how many times I've read this but I cry every time! 5 out of 5
CrazyBitchair chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Wow that fic was so awesome! Part of me wished that Sam would have been able to escape from the house with the real Scam but I still absolutely loved how the fic ended. Definitely one of my fav fic :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Make a Sequel and soon!
Charcoal.Ink chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Omg I loved it! Brought me to tears at the dramatic part Lol.
JBA chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is the second time I've read this and I'm crying just as much, maybe MORE than I did the first time. I absolutely LOVE this story! 5 out of 5 :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Longest oneshot ever! Took me 25 minutes to read. I read fast
JamjamJoyce chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Love your fanfics! Love this fanfic a lot omg haha
PirateNinjaV7 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
So gooddddd...! Absolutely awesomely beautiful! You ever considered writing your own story, no fanfic? Cuz to be honest, I think that would hit bestseller right away :)
You're fantastic! Wish I was that talented... Oh well, it probably suits you better.
I don't think I've ever read a story with so much love in it. And I actually felt his pain and her sorrow, so epic :3
But I'll stop ranting!
3 PNV7
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Woahhhh. You, ma'am, are amazing and inspiring. THIS WAS SO LONG BUT SO INCREDIBLY RIVETING.
JBA chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
OMG I cryed my eyes out and I am still crying. It was such a touching story that when Sam chose Scam over Clover and Alex I felt like I couldn't breathe. I am so amazed that Clover and Alex willbe able to see Sam again. I loved that story so much. It was amazing and you are an amazing writer.
Cresenta's Lark chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is in reply to jj's comment, I thought I'd put this here in case other people were wondering the same thing _

To jj:

Hi there! I'm terribly sorry about the Christmas fic not being written. :( See, it was because of school that I was not able to finish my Halloween story and then in my Xmas break I did that but by the time I finished it (Along with other story chapter updates that I had promised)... I ran out of time. -_-

So now I'm deciding if I should save the Xmas fic (It's half written) till NEXT YEAR or if I should post it in Summer.

Please let me know what you'd prefer. :) I always let my readers decide about such things more than me.

Anyway, thanks for asking about it. Makes me feel like people really look forward to seeing my work up. :)

- Cresenta's Lark