Reviews for A Christmas Carol, Inazuma Version
The Seto Twins chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Mamoko: KYAAAHHHHHH! KILIG FEVER ATTACKS AGAIN! That was really good SCT.
Momoka: and here I thought you hate every single yaoi pairing?
IE Cast: Yeah.
Mamoko: Every single one except for Burn x Gazel.
Burn & Gazel: What?!
Cookiecat156 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Is this idea from the Christmas carol ( about Scrooge) ?
Misses Tsundere chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I was crying at the future but the endwas so cute :')
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
IT WAS SO FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL! :,D
Mi-chan story's chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
So saaaaaaad TTwTT I've cried so much, this is the saddest story I've read! :'(
But very, very beautiful, congrats ! :'D
TulipHead76 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
An excellent story! It made me cry which surprised me, I don't normally cry at stories. But yeah, awesome story!
0o0Moondust0o0 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Deja vu...! I had a dream or a feeling this 'Christmas Carol' thing would apply to my favorite anime... I luv it! 3...ha...Burn is sooo...CUTE! :3
TokyoFateX chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
me: it was touching...and sad (sob). I love gazelle x burn. Poor Heat(sob). I absolutly love it.(sob)
Hibisha chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
SWEET! It was so cute!
yaoiluver889 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
OMG AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW KAWAII~! XDDDDDDDDDDD your awesome! i also love the ending :'D LUV THE 2! XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Birdincage2903 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
That was sooooooooooooooooo CUTE. The story was exciting and sweet. I love how you made Midorikawa, Hiroto and Gazel into spirits. The Nepper and Heat part was a little sad though... (I am lying, it was too sad! TTxTT) However, the ending was perfect. Still happily ever after!(my fav!)

Can't wait for your HiroMido! Please do it soon ok!
soapscent chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Tanaka: UWAAAAH!

so cute!

Sachiko: d'aw~ why did Nepper have to die? -sniff-

Blu: ;u; beautiful.
M33sha chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Great story. So Burn is the scrooge, and his friends are the ghosts trying to help him, love it! I loved all of the ghosts part. And im so sad that Nepper had to die and that Heat had cancer, but im glad hes getting treatment. And i found the argument between Burn and the ghost Gazel look a like very funny. The ending is nice between Burn and Gazel, (and eat and Prominence), but mostly Burn and Gazel.