Reviews for As White as Blood
azraelonikidd chapter 1 . 9/30
Still my favorite story in the history of stories.
MowwieGaming chapter 1 . 7/12
Besides all of the sex I'd say it was a very Sasori like story, hehe.
chrisloveschoco1ate chapter 71 . 6/23
I have no words, to describe this perfection !Thank you,for sharing it!
azraelonikidd chapter 71 . 6/15
That was the most beautiful thing I have ever read and it was SO worth getting in trouble for staying up for almost two days reading SO WORTH IT!
Zhane17 chapter 71 . 2/7
Ohmygod I'm crying so much this is utterly beautiful. this is so perfect omg.

you dont know how much this fic opened my eyes. reading this made me really realize that everything was a matter of perspective. each individual in the narutoverse has different reasons of their actions, and sasori was no different. his story made me sob and hurt so much. he had such a horrible childhood. i feel so sad for him, but im glad he finally found what he had been searching for. he deserved as much.

i really love how in depth you were with everything, tbh i think you perfectly portrayed each character that i couldnt help but think this was canon at some points of the fic, esp since the canon story didnt really focus on the akatsuki members so we didnt really know much of them. (which is logical but at the same time a shame since theyre such interesting individuals) Especially sasori! This was his story after all. Sasori deserved to be happy so so much! ! I'm so sad he had to die and leave deidara, but happy bc he could finally rest in peace together with his love.

This had been a great great great read! So much kudos! This fan ficiton deserves so much more reviews and love! Sasori deserves more recognition! it's such a shame people think he's weak just bc he was (or rather he 'let') chiyo and sakura defeat him smh. but anw i really like this fic and would love to check more of your fics! i bet they would be as great. Best of luck to you and your possible future fics! (All tho im years late, i hope you decided to continue writing) v thankful for blessing us with such a beautiful fic! :)) kudos!
Zhane17 chapter 51 . 2/6
IM CRYING SO MUCH NOOOO
Chiba Katsumi chapter 71 . 12/28/2016
I think it's your greatest story so far. It's marvelous!
ReEna-Kk chapter 71 . 12/28/2015
* in tears again* thank you
ReEna-Kk chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
Got around to read it again, awh, for such an oh long time this story had been something to fill the hole in his past.
The story is as good, or maybe even better that when I read it for the first time. I actually find the Sasori-Karura relations quite cute now. xD I'm looking forward to being emotionally crushed (again) by the following chapters, good thing the christmas break is coming.
Angelazzy chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
I'm sorry but that asexual comment just kind of irked me... I just feel like it would be OOC for Sasori to admit to any type of sexual preference, or in this case non-preference? Sorry I just had to get that off my chest! Oh and how Karura didn't care much about the fact that Sasori kills people, makes them into puppets and is keeping a young child (whom had her parents killed by him) in his Den... Other than that I love the friendship between Karura and Sasori! So sweet CX And the story's progression!
Angelazzy chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
FUKING HELL THAT FORESHADOWING IS AMAZING... Jesus u come up with good plot twists! Loving this story already!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
I love this book. Why? Because Sasori just confessed he's asexual. :) I mean, he's probably homoromantic, considering the future SasoDei pairing, but still. (One of us~ one of us~)
Andy is quite dandy chapter 71 . 6/14/2015
Absolutely beautiful background story of Sasori! I enjoyed it soo much! But I'm confused about the dead afterlife... Cuz when the dead Akatsuki members were talking about it, everyone has a different vision so dosen't that mean it's just in their head? Like it's not the actual person in their afterlife world, just in their imagination? Like Sasori sees Deidara in his afterlife world but Deidara is still fighting in his edo tensei body in the real world. So dosen't that mean Sasori technically did not tell Deidara he loved him and that they will technically not ever meet again? Sorry if I'm being critical... But it's just that this one thing stopped me from completely enjoying the ending... It just feels inconclusive that Sasori never confessed and they will never see each other again. I just wished for a more tied-up ending where they got to be together forever. Anyways I still enjoyed the whole story, I had a strange urge to read it as soon as I saw the title. And I'm so glad I did cuz it was worth the sleepless nights I spent reading! I absolutely love Sasodei and the way you portrayed the two and their relationship was very realistic, though heartbreaking. I used to be a huge fanatic for the pair but slowly grew out of it but this fic definitely brings me back on board the ship lol. Now I can't stop reading Sasodei stories and searching for pictures to quench my thirst...XD I'll definitely be checking out your other stories too! Anyways I hope you still read these reviews and if you do I wouldn't mind getting an answer about the afterlife world thing cuz that really confused me. Anyways really loved the way you portrayed Sasori through his 35 years of life and the poems throughout the story, they really made you think deeper. I'll be looking out for more of your work, cheers! :)
femDeidara chapter 71 . 5/27/2015
I'm actually crying, I loved this fic so much.
femDeidara chapter 50 . 5/11/2015
This is the best fic I've ever read, I swear.