Reviews for As White as Blood
Chiba Katsumi chapter 71 . 12/28/2016
I think it's your greatest story so far. It's marvelous!
ReEna-Kk chapter 71 . 12/28/2015
* in tears again* thank you
ReEna-Kk chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
Got around to read it again, awh, for such an oh long time this story had been something to fill the hole in his past.
The story is as good, or maybe even better that when I read it for the first time. I actually find the Sasori-Karura relations quite cute now. xD I'm looking forward to being emotionally crushed (again) by the following chapters, good thing the christmas break is coming.
Angelazzy chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
I'm sorry but that asexual comment just kind of irked me... I just feel like it would be OOC for Sasori to admit to any type of sexual preference, or in this case non-preference? Sorry I just had to get that off my chest! Oh and how Karura didn't care much about the fact that Sasori kills people, makes them into puppets and is keeping a young child (whom had her parents killed by him) in his Den... Other than that I love the friendship between Karura and Sasori! So sweet CX And the story's progression!
Angelazzy chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
FUKING HELL THAT FORESHADOWING IS AMAZING... Jesus u come up with good plot twists! Loving this story already!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
I love this book. Why? Because Sasori just confessed he's asexual. :) I mean, he's probably homoromantic, considering the future SasoDei pairing, but still. (One of us~ one of us~)
Andy is quite dandy chapter 71 . 6/14/2015
Absolutely beautiful background story of Sasori! I enjoyed it soo much! But I'm confused about the dead afterlife... Cuz when the dead Akatsuki members were talking about it, everyone has a different vision so dosen't that mean it's just in their head? Like it's not the actual person in their afterlife world, just in their imagination? Like Sasori sees Deidara in his afterlife world but Deidara is still fighting in his edo tensei body in the real world. So dosen't that mean Sasori technically did not tell Deidara he loved him and that they will technically not ever meet again? Sorry if I'm being critical... But it's just that this one thing stopped me from completely enjoying the ending... It just feels inconclusive that Sasori never confessed and they will never see each other again. I just wished for a more tied-up ending where they got to be together forever. Anyways I still enjoyed the whole story, I had a strange urge to read it as soon as I saw the title. And I'm so glad I did cuz it was worth the sleepless nights I spent reading! I absolutely love Sasodei and the way you portrayed the two and their relationship was very realistic, though heartbreaking. I used to be a huge fanatic for the pair but slowly grew out of it but this fic definitely brings me back on board the ship lol. Now I can't stop reading Sasodei stories and searching for pictures to quench my thirst...XD I'll definitely be checking out your other stories too! Anyways I hope you still read these reviews and if you do I wouldn't mind getting an answer about the afterlife world thing cuz that really confused me. Anyways really loved the way you portrayed Sasori through his 35 years of life and the poems throughout the story, they really made you think deeper. I'll be looking out for more of your work, cheers! :)
femDeidara chapter 71 . 5/27/2015
I'm actually crying, I loved this fic so much.
femDeidara chapter 50 . 5/11/2015
This is the best fic I've ever read, I swear.
sawyer chapter 71 . 2/2/2015
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh man this was so so so good and sad and my heart hurts
selena.yuki.923 chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
best fanfiction EVER ! the story is better than the original . i loved how sasori' s character developed . I cried when it ended ;(
Weirdnfreaky chapter 71 . 1/14/2015
This was a really, really good story. One of the best of the other ones I've read.
AkioKuro chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
OH MY FUCK THE FORESHADOWING XD I can totally tell that chick is Deidara's mother ;3 they are waaaayyy to alike to not be careful what you say Sassy, some brats truly are irresistible...I also like the fact that Sassy is the one with a dove. It's ironic really XD
gagawest chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Still a favorite Of mine this is my 3rd time reading it!
AkioKuro chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Aww! Sassy looks up to Hiroku (literally XD) I like Sky. He sounds adorable :3 I personally do not like Daichi at all because WHAT EVIL BEING WOULD SAY THAT AN OWNER SHOULD KILL THEIR DOG BECAUSE IT IS A "MONSTER"! DX The lady in the slutty red clothes is a bitch -.-