Reviews for As White as Blood
Andy is quite dandy chapter 71 . 6/14
Absolutely beautiful background story of Sasori! I enjoyed it soo much! But I'm confused about the dead afterlife... Cuz when the dead Akatsuki members were talking about it, everyone has a different vision so dosen't that mean it's just in their head? Like it's not the actual person in their afterlife world, just in their imagination? Like Sasori sees Deidara in his afterlife world but Deidara is still fighting in his edo tensei body in the real world. So dosen't that mean Sasori technically did not tell Deidara he loved him and that they will technically not ever meet again? Sorry if I'm being critical... But it's just that this one thing stopped me from completely enjoying the ending... It just feels inconclusive that Sasori never confessed and they will never see each other again. I just wished for a more tied-up ending where they got to be together forever. Anyways I still enjoyed the whole story, I had a strange urge to read it as soon as I saw the title. And I'm so glad I did cuz it was worth the sleepless nights I spent reading! I absolutely love Sasodei and the way you portrayed the two and their relationship was very realistic, though heartbreaking. I used to be a huge fanatic for the pair but slowly grew out of it but this fic definitely brings me back on board the ship lol. Now I can't stop reading Sasodei stories and searching for pictures to quench my thirst...XD I'll definitely be checking out your other stories too! Anyways I hope you still read these reviews and if you do I wouldn't mind getting an answer about the afterlife world thing cuz that really confused me. Anyways really loved the way you portrayed Sasori through his 35 years of life and the poems throughout the story, they really made you think deeper. I'll be looking out for more of your work, cheers! :)
femDeidara chapter 71 . 5/27
I'm actually crying, I loved this fic so much.
femDeidara chapter 50 . 5/11
This is the best fic I've ever read, I swear.
sawyer chapter 71 . 2/2
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh man this was so so so good and sad and my heart hurts
selena.yuki.923 chapter 7 . 1/24
best fanfiction EVER ! the story is better than the original . i loved how sasori' s character developed . I cried when it ended ;(
Weirdnfreaky chapter 71 . 1/14
This was a really, really good story. One of the best of the other ones I've read.
AkioKuro chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
OH MY FUCK THE FORESHADOWING XD I can totally tell that chick is Deidara's mother ;3 they are waaaayyy to alike to not be careful what you say Sassy, some brats truly are irresistible...I also like the fact that Sassy is the one with a dove. It's ironic really XD
gagawest chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Still a favorite Of mine this is my 3rd time reading it!
AkioKuro chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Aww! Sassy looks up to Hiroku (literally XD) I like Sky. He sounds adorable :3 I personally do not like Daichi at all because WHAT EVIL BEING WOULD SAY THAT AN OWNER SHOULD KILL THEIR DOG BECAUSE IT IS A "MONSTER"! DX The lady in the slutty red clothes is a bitch -.-
AkioKuro chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
It's The Sand Siblings's mom :D I like how she is friends with Sasori and that her brother doesn't like him xD I bet Sassy looks awesome as an official shinobi and Karura uses Temari's fan :3 cute! I can tell that their Sensei is a fake bitch straight away . me no likey her
Hina Loves You chapter 71 . 7/10/2014
This... this is just the most wonderful thing I have ever read.
I can barely even explain it with words, it's like, this story was written perfectly.
Thank you so much for writing this and posting it for people to read.
Guest chapter 70 . 6/26/2014
This was by far the best fanfic I have ever read. You clearly put a lot of time and research into creating this. I enjoyed every moment of it! I love how perfectly and simply you explained how Sasori turned himself into a puppet and every other moment in his life that left me with unanswered questions. I applaud you for with amazing fic and I will recommend this to any and everyone, because it was a great read.
YukiWong chapter 71 . 6/24/2014
I love this story! The emotions in here are so real and it is as if I am with Sasori and Deidara together. I love you for creating this story! And the ending, I don't know any other word to say than it's perfect.
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Sasori is so adorable! I just want to pinch his cheeks, put a collar on him, raise his in my closet and rape him when he comes of age...teehee ewe Oh and I am rereading this ENTIRE story because I wanted to write a review on every single chapter owo (BEWARE THE SPAMS XD)
Drakosis7734 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
this review is not a true review. I am using this so I can mark the story in my review history so that I might read it at a later date sorry..