Reviews for Like Toy Soldiers
shahenaaz08 chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Hi! So I'm not sure if you have noticed but I'm one of your most loyal followers. I have read all your stories more than once and this story is kinda stuck on my head. I would really really really appreciate it if you would think about continuing this story. Its a really good story line and I'm dying to know what happens next. Take care :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Actually my comment is for Need2no. Instead of complaining to these authors who write for FREE, spending HOURS of their time for our entertainment for NO PAY, why don't you just check the listing and when you see it does not say "complete", don't read it!

Thank Marianna for the time you put in to all of your stories.
need2no chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Another incomplete story ... from how many years ago? I think I'm gonna have to stop reading your stuff.
mara-isamoose chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
*lets out string of profanities* *falls to knees crying* *lowers self to floor* *violently shakes with sobs while I lay there on the floor* *looks at when this was last updated* *wails in agony* *looks at you in questioning way* *opens mouth to speak but only strangled cries come out* is this not going to be finished? Because I'm dying. I am literally dying.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
will the next chapter come soon? I'm loving it so far :D poor Sam and Dean :(
Headoverheels14 chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
Wow love it! Read the whole thin in one sitting! Can't wait for more!
sniperbob18 chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Oh my word...you can't end it off like this! Please please please update. This is brilliant! Poor Sam - he just does not have the luck.
Great story, can't wait to see what happens!
Holly-Batali chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
I cannot believe you left it there! *fangirl table flip* Please, please, PLEASE-for the sake of my sanity-tell me that you'll continue this story!
reannablue chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
I so miss this story...do you expect to update soon? It's so unique.
boasamishipper chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
This is incredible! I love love love it! Keep writing and quickly! I'm aware that its been more than a year since you've updated this, but please, please, keep writing it. I love this AU spin on things, even as right now it's spiraling towards AHBL part 1.
Please keep this up!
-Boa
LaueHime chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
Well that's interesting ! a little slow on the rhythm but it got me curious. I hope you're planning on updating this story!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
This hasn't been updated in a while, so I thought I would check in and see how it's going. I have really enjoyed the story so far, and can't wait till you update with chapter 10 (hopefuly soon!)
sUnKiSsT chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
I just saw this story in my favorites! I forgot all about it - I know it's been a while since you've updated but I hope you end up finishing - I would love to see where it goes! :-)
ALostEcho98 chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
wow!
believe me when i say this that this is one of the best AU fics i have ever read.

keep up the good work and i hope you update soon.
psquare chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Okay, look. I really want to get into this story-the plot's intriguing, the writing's decent, but the vitriol against Jo and Lisa (the latter in particular) is VERY off-putting. I was hoping it was just a character defect of Dean's that would be addressed later, but the fact that you have so many people endorsing the same views...

What's even more distressing is that, so far, it seems completely unnecessary. I'm going to have to get off here.