Reviews for Like Toy Soldiers
WhovianDemiwizard chapter 9 . 1/6
Marianna, it's 2017 already. Any chance you can still continue, becase dammit, you can't just end this with Sam ending up dead? Please, I'm begging you, continue this. Please. :'(
VioletsAreFangirls chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
its been 5 years and ive posted these pleading reviews on 3 other fics now (i think, idk bc theyre all great) but pls update this amazing fic. i need to know what happens in the end and whatever. An epilogue would work. Pls and thanks
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2016
I was extremely enjoying this, do you plan on finishing it?
Fandomrules16 chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
OMG! Don't tell me you left it hanging in there! Oh please update this one! I know its been such a looooooong time but please try to complete it... Please? *puppy dog eyes that even rivals the puppies*
ArianandXaia chapter 9 . 2/28/2016
I swear to god, you need to finish this. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. I NEED TO SEE IF SAM ENDS UP OKAY IN THE END. GODDAMMIT I NEED CLOSURE! THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE LEFT OFF WHERE IT IS!
ZeldaIsis chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
Oh please oh please update this story. I live the added FBI verse snippet you did and forgot how good this verse was! Please! On my knees, begging here. It's such a great verse! Just one more chapter.
sofipatch chapter 9 . 2/9/2016
LOVE IT!
Tinajp chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
knew it's been a long time since you updated this story but i can't get it out of my head i was wondering if you'd continue writing this story?
HanaMzHz chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
Where's the continuation i really wanna read it
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
The mere mental image of Dean and John Winchester as FBI agents has me swooning. Hot damn, what a beautiful image!
monkeybaby chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
Please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee update this story soon!
winterwings55555 chapter 9 . 4/19/2015
nooooo! why you leave it like that!
Tinajp chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
oh my god...it's awesome i mean it has everything one can want from a spn fiction it's perfect ...please start writing again i mean 3 years is a lot for a cliffy isn't it?i really hope you start writing this one & i hope i hear soon from you
tnx & please keep writing good fiction
ZeldaIsis chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
NOOOO! I need to know what happens!
Sharllissa chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Great story can't wait for another ch. Hope you keep writing! Much love