Reviews for Like Toy Soldiers
I was extremely enjoying this, do you plan on finishing it?
Fandomrules16 chapter 9 . 6/6
OMG! Don't tell me you left it hanging in there! Oh please update this one! I know its been such a looooooong time but please try to complete it... Please? *puppy dog eyes that even rivals the puppies*
ArianandXaia chapter 9 . 2/28
I swear to god, you need to finish this. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. I NEED TO SEE IF SAM ENDS UP OKAY IN THE END. GODDAMMIT I NEED CLOSURE! THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE LEFT OFF WHERE IT IS!
ZeldaIsis chapter 8 . 2/23
Oh please oh please update this story. I live the added FBI verse snippet you did and forgot how good this verse was! Please! On my knees, begging here. It's such a great verse! Just one more chapter.
sofipatch chapter 9 . 2/9
LOVE IT!
Tinajp chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
knew it's been a long time since you updated this story but i can't get it out of my head i was wondering if you'd continue writing this story?
Kurokaga chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
Where's the continuation i really wanna read it
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
The mere mental image of Dean and John Winchester as FBI agents has me swooning. Hot damn, what a beautiful image!
monkeybaby chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
Please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee update this story soon!
winterwings55555 chapter 9 . 4/19/2015
nooooo! why you leave it like that!
Tinajp chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
oh my god...it's awesome i mean it has everything one can want from a spn fiction it's perfect ...please start writing again i mean 3 years is a lot for a cliffy isn't it?i really hope you start writing this one & i hope i hear soon from you
tnx & please keep writing good fiction
ZeldaIsis chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
NOOOO! I need to know what happens!
Sharllissa chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Great story can't wait for another ch. Hope you keep writing! Much love
Random Ruth chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Gosh diddly darn it, I KNEW I shouldn't have read this. I just knew it. But I was curious and before I knes it I was completely gripped and this is genius and just asdfghjkl;
Cdw43 chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
ok, so how did I miss this?

I absolutely love how you incorporated every character into this story! What I do not love is that it's not finished! And just when we got to Sam being stabbed? Have mercy!

Marianna! For the love of your fans, you really must finish this. It has 322 reviews (ok, 323 now). It's not like we are not interested :)

So, what do we have to do to get you interested in this again? I'm not above manual labor...

C-