Reviews for Like Toy Soldiers
Tinajp chapter 9 . 3/27
oh my god...it's awesome i mean it has everything one can want from a spn fiction it's perfect ...please start writing again i mean 3 years is a lot for a cliffy isn't it?i really hope you start writing this one & i hope i hear soon from you
tnx & please keep writing good fiction
ZeldaIsis chapter 9 . 2/21
NOOOO! I need to know what happens!
Sharllissa chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Great story can't wait for another ch. Hope you keep writing! Much love
Random Ruth chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Gosh diddly darn it, I KNEW I shouldn't have read this. I just knew it. But I was curious and before I knes it I was completely gripped and this is genius and just asdfghjkl;
Cdw43 chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
ok, so how did I miss this?

I absolutely love how you incorporated every character into this story! What I do not love is that it's not finished! And just when we got to Sam being stabbed? Have mercy!

Marianna! For the love of your fans, you really must finish this. It has 322 reviews (ok, 323 now). It's not like we are not interested :)

So, what do we have to do to get you interested in this again? I'm not above manual labor...

C-
janny.verveer chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Not sure if you'll ever finish this but it's good and i hope you do
shahenaaz08 chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Hi! So I'm not sure if you have noticed but I'm one of your most loyal followers. I have read all your stories more than once and this story is kinda stuck on my head. I would really really really appreciate it if you would think about continuing this story. Its a really good story line and I'm dying to know what happens next. Take care :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Actually my comment is for Need2no. Instead of complaining to these authors who write for FREE, spending HOURS of their time for our entertainment for NO PAY, why don't you just check the listing and when you see it does not say "complete", don't read it!

Thank Marianna for the time you put in to all of your stories.
need2no chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Another incomplete story ... from how many years ago? I think I'm gonna have to stop reading your stuff.
mara-isamoose chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
*lets out string of profanities* *falls to knees crying* *lowers self to floor* *violently shakes with sobs while I lay there on the floor* *looks at when this was last updated* *wails in agony* *looks at you in questioning way* *opens mouth to speak but only strangled cries come out* is this not going to be finished? Because I'm dying. I am literally dying.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
will the next chapter come soon? I'm loving it so far :D poor Sam and Dean :(
Headoverheels14 chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
Wow love it! Read the whole thin in one sitting! Can't wait for more!
sniperbob18 chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Oh my word...you can't end it off like this! Please please please update. This is brilliant! Poor Sam - he just does not have the luck.
Great story, can't wait to see what happens!
Holly-Batali chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
I cannot believe you left it there! *fangirl table flip* Please, please, PLEASE-for the sake of my sanity-tell me that you'll continue this story!
reannablue chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
I so miss this story...do you expect to update soon? It's so unique.