Reviews for Worth Dying For
indigotrix chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Your story made me sign up to this site just to write this review. I read this after reading Moments in Time. It's beautiful. It's so sad it really choked me up. I loved Wash's character on the show and I think you really did her justice. You've also made me feel guilty for shipping her and Commander Taylor when you've written such a beautiful platonic relationship between them, so thanks for that! lol. It's sad but I guess it's true that if you have a strong female character that isn't stripping off or sleeping with someone she's gonna get bumped off by the show or movie writers :(
Shadow of the Dying Storm chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
It's really good :)
LadyStrider17 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Eek! So I checked your profile and found this story too. Brilliantly written! I really wish we could've learned more about Wash in the show but even in this oneshot you did a great job in really justifying her death. This was really beautiful!
ebi pers chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was so beautiful I actually teared up as I read it. You got into this character's head-showed us what made her tick. You really did her great justice. It is truly remarkable. Before this story I felt sympathy for her character. Now I feel empathy. There was no better way to write this character off and no better way to remember her than your fic. Totally, completely poetic. A very, very good job.
WatchingCat chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh. My. God.

This story... Wow. It has so much emotion in it. I'm not afraid to admit that I was on the border of sobbing, while reading this.

You wrote an amazing story!

Keep it up!

Anna
Fire Princen Zuko chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This fic rules! I'm sad they killed off Wash, but this is good
the.summer.sky chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I'm almost crying. It was so beautiful, and so sad. Despite the sadness, I loved it! Thanks for writing, this was wonderful to read.
Morganel chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This was beautiful. I loved it a lot. This is one of the deepest ones. I really like the fact that you let her die, where as so many people have plans to keep her alive. Her final line was heartbreakingly beautiful, and there is so much truth behind the words you wrote between the lines. I could see the scene playing out in my head as I read. Well done.
makesometime chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Quite fantastic, I really love this! Thank you for sharing :)