Reviews for Yawaruna's Coven
melanieds chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
It was so much fun to see how Edward's family has grown together. Thank you.
MayaRoxUrSox chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Wonderful, as always... Update MHMB, LAoF, and Dove in the Eye of the Storm
nazgullover chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Hi Jess, great story again. Loved to see how everyone interacted with each other. Theofilo and Nessie were cute. I love all your stories. Take care. Uschi
Janiriki chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Happy new year to ya! and thanks for the Chrissy pressie to read!

Lookin forwards to more,

J
SuGaR-HuNeY chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
awww great story loved Carlisle's perspective and how he sees Edward's coven Lemon was hawwt too! :) Happy New Year
Just Mione chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Loving this fic already! Awesome work!
RHsettle1yahoo.com chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Hi Jess - For the first time ever in my life, I had a "Birthday Week" that kicked off with your surprise birthday treat. Thanks again! I had to re-read YC on FF. I love your fantastic BDSM teaser of "Doctor Teeth" and "Milady". Personally cannot wait for the stand-alone story of Dr. Teeth! It is the ultimate mind game for our dear Carlisle. So glad he got to let go (in more ways than one) for a change. Your cast of Amazon characters is starting to get a bit ungainly but it does make for some interesting moments. I like your canon version of friendship and understanding between the Cullens and the Volturi. It really makes total sense that Aro & Marcus would finally see the light. Keep it up!
JackieJay chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
well done eccentric auntie I love you dearly and this was an am amazing Chrismas present! I can not wait to see and read the next chapter

I am your only Niece? I hope
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Loved it Jess. Thanks. Finally had time to sit and read.
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This was funny
ASKreader chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
UE is my favorite alternate Twiverse. And this little gem is an example of why.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
What a delightful romp through the jungle. To see characters shed the shackles of their problems and just let go and have fun

wish that we could be so lucky

Merry Christmas

Reb
Natteravn chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Loved it! I've missed this coven! And I really, really want to babysit Ren sometime :)

And I smiled ear to ear for the rest of the story when I read about "Electric Mayhem!" That made my day that you used my idea for a toy name.

Keep 'em coming!

Autumn
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Thank you for this big panettone of a chapter and Merry Christmas !
k1942 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Thank you so much for the trip to South America, Jess! It was a real eye-opener for Carlisle and Esme. The fact that Edward would build his father and mother the glory hole was a sign of not only how much he loved them, but how much he has changed since Bella came into his life. I know vampires are not supposed to change much, but Edward is the exception that proves the rule. It was fun to meet all the Amazonia Coven again, and check in with Marcus and Amato. Edward's birthday was a resounding success with his close family on hand and his extended family also. A very successful birthday celebration, by anyone's standards. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!