Reviews for Heritage
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
very nice
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
can't believe I forgotten this. It's very good. I wonder what happened during Mikey's and Yoshi's encounter
SongSwifteye chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Beautifully done. This is my first foray into TMNT fiction, and I'm afraid you've raised the bar impossibly high for other authors. Your portrayals of the characters are spot-on, and you obviously care enough about your writing to edit thoroughly. Thank you for publishing this. I will definitely be looking at your other work.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Wow. That's awesome that the Turtles were able to communicate with Yoshi and share in his memories. It's also great that the Turtles have changed because of this and mostly for the better. Nicely done on this, you two. I loved it.

Alluring Alliteration chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
I read all of your works, but I think this one is my favourite.
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Wow. Another awesome chapter from you two. I really enjoyed it and really liked Leo's question to Yoshi the best. Nicely done. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

Mikell chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Aww poor Donny and Raph... And Mikey... what a doof. Leo... Leo made me cry, because that's the question I want most to ask my own Dad.

Nicely done.

D'Fuentes chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Ooooh... how interesting! Oh, I read Chapter 2 as well. I like the Mikey messing with Don thing there. Funny! Annoying sibling funny.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wow. That was awesome, Meg and Ami. I really enjoyed it and can see Yoshi maybe feeling this way. Nicely done, you two.

Zig-zag chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Aw! This was a very interesting story! I never would have thought to write something from the memory ball's POV. It's very thought provoking and honestly - not sure if I'll be able to watch the series the same way again!

And trust me, that's a good thing when I say that. Great story! I really loved it!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I like this, and I'm interested in how you will take it
Mikell chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Sad and beautiful and well done. I wonder... can memories have emotion? Because this feels more like a dream-existence where nothing brings strong emotion, there is only observation. Peaceful.

A beautiful and unique piece.

Rejoicing in the day,