Reviews for Just a Bit Unconventional
April Catastrophe chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Cute story, although it did have traces of Roderich developing Stocklholm Syndrome. It was slightly creepy but also very sweet. Thank you for writing this.
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh I truly loved this so much! I hope you write a sequel!
Taigalily chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh, wow! So amazing! One of the best, most fascinating stories I've read, I'm sure. You are an awesome author, your writing style flows nicely and is very comfortable, as well as intoxicating. Truly wonderful.
AnimeRomantic4Ever chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
AWWWW! Prussia really would go to such extents... he doesn't communicate very well.
The Leaf 180 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Omg stockholm syndrome Roddy has gone off the deep end. Prussia you sick bastard! I won't believe it, and relistically, the police would have taken Roderiech away and called him crazy, locked Gilbert up because he's a stalker and not safe for society.

But...then again this is fanfiction, so maybe it's a good thing to break from the norm time to time.
novemberskie chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Ohmigod.

I'm a total romantic nut, so this made me go

EEEEEEEEEEEP Squeeeeee -

I really liked it. It made me realllllllly happy.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is a bit creepy…was that your intent?
Alisper11 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Well that was really cute :) although i hate the idea of Austria being away from his home so long.
Ira e Invidia chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. That was probably THE most amazing pruaus story I have ever read. I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews...simply amazing. 3
Ira e Invidia chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Rodelstein chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
OH gosh. This was adorable~. I really enjoyed reading this. The It went in a completely different direction than I had expected, but it definitely worked out wonderfully. Although,I can't stop wondering: Was this a case of Stockholm Syndrome? Even if it was, still wonderful, and the ending was perfect. Much thanks for writing this! 3
Neelh-v1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I now know how I want to be asked out. XD