Reviews for SasoDei Just Another Day
Frizzedpanda5 chapter 8 . 4/9
This three part book had me going with so many feels I swear best book ever and I loved how cute hiro and shin where and how funny sasodei was best story ever!
AobaSLover chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
I have soft spot for children
AobaSLover chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
My sister haad one of those mechanical babies and if I hadn't have stooped her she would thrown it out the window. And it turns out that I didn't know what I was doing but I made shut up every time it cried.
lemonie chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
XD I can't believe you compared a baby to a bong!
AndThenBurnTheAshes chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Wow...I had never really liked Chiyo in the first place, but this chapter makes me downright hate her!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
wow... How i met your mother ending... cool
Delilah0505 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
I just love the way Sasori calls Deidara "Babe" 3333
Delilah0505 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
hahaha I just love Deidaras mood swings xDD I had a great laugh out here xD
NarutoFanatic177 chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
(cant be bothered logging in) OH MY GOD, I LOVED YOUR STORY X33 and nawww at hiro and shishi :3 so cute! Seriously tis fanfic should have way more reviews, absolutely awesome story I read all of the previous fanfics that connected to to this story and overall, I absolutely loved it. Really good writing and keep it up! :))
Alpha chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
OMG brilliant. I usually hate mpreg but this one wasn't so bad :D
THE ENDING IS AWESOME, so that's where the title came from!
AkumaNoDanna chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Ok, so I dropped this story for a while (nothing personal, I just get bored easily since these chapters are long etc lol) BUT NOW IM BACK READING WHERE I LEFT OFF x3

First off, I most certainly did NOT see that coming O_O I'm talking about DeiDei. Talk about change of heart.

Tbh, I've already read a part of the last chap xD (idk why I always do that). So I know what's gonna happen. Kind of.

Still, I wanna know what happens before that~~
AkumaNoDanna chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Night babe and baby~~ lolz xD sounds nice.

FINALLY, Dei is beginning to get over himself! Was about time

Anyways, half way through~~!
AkumaNoDanna chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
AN EVIL DARK MECHANICAL BABY ! HOW WICKED IS THAT! XD I'm glad Dei is starting to warm up a little... I mean, he hasn't harmed the baby yet lol. That's progress.
AkumaNoDanna chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Firstly, Konan rules! She's so much different here than from the version of her in my stories lol. Like the opposite. It's a nice change. And she's so cheerful and funny!

I can't wait till Deidara finally stops calling the baby a parasite. I know it's fiction and all, but it really makes me worry. What kind of a childhood would he/she have, if his/her mother/father (damn the genders) was such a bastard?

And Tobi should fuck himseeeeeelf~ Really. Or kill. I'd like to take a gun, take aim at him and then BANG. He'd be gone. But he does make a good punching bag, so I guess he could live for some time.

Btw, just some advice I can't help, but give: If I were you, I would make the paragraphs shorter. It would be much easier to read that way. Just my opinion though, take it or ignore it.

Love the fic
AkumaNoDanna chapter 1 . 1/29/2012

Deidara's fits are just tooo damn funny xD And I love Sasori in this story. My love for the agressive, yet protective and caring type will never fade~ xD

Luv the chap. Will continue reading tomorrow.