Reviews for Exit, Pursued By a Bear
moon so bright chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I love Nabiki's reaction.
Phoenixir chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
You're back! I'm so happy to see you! You've given me a fantactic idea as well.I know it's a little late, but welcome back.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Hehehe... this is a funny story.
Compucles chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Heh, this is pretty funny and keeps everyone at least decently in character. I'll follow it for now.
Sphere Warrior chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
"To compare one's skill to those of the gods themselves is truly arrogant. It is my divine duty to put him in his place," Kuno frowned, completely missing the irony in his words.
Don't explain the joke.
keichan2 chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Thanks for the new chapter!

I hope to read more soon!
karthik9 chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
fellow chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Kuno, your idiocy keeps us warm at night, no matter who we are, knowing that no matter how dumb we might be, we will never be as dumb as you.
Lord Jeram chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Okay, sure.
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Welcome back! Nice chapter. Interesting twists. I couldn't stop giggling at Nabiki's paranoia. I'm curious as to what's going to happen to everyone next.
Wrin chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Ok, I have to say that I love your explanation for the signs and the way you're introducing them. That's just awesome. My only question is: will he have the mysterious "three-sided-sign" ability, where he can flip it more times than make sense?
MWRANDOM chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Interesting Story. The one image I can't get out of my head though is Ranma in bear form under the influence of the Cat Fist. Sure it would be funny to see a little kitten causing a bear to shake in fear, but then the bear meows... Pain, mass destrution, and horror ensues... Oh such horror... After all a human form Ranma shreds trees, people, small buildings, pretty much anything in his/her way, so how much more destructive would bear form Ranma be?
Yinko chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Akane as a house wife? That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard. She's the very definition of spousal abuse.
karthik9 chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Tristram Shandy chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
I can't wait for the fight scene between Ranma and Tek Jansen and Alpha Squad Seven, even if it does only happen in my head.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »