Reviews for All The Little Pieces
Keiri Kurosukara chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I love Honey's attitude!
Thecrazyblondchick4 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I loved it! You are so creative! I loved how there was a key in the plotted plant all along. It was awesome how you incorporated everyones Christmas eve and talked about how different types of liquor affect Hikaru! I loved the last part. Merry freaking Christmas! YOU ARE A GENIUS!
HawkRider chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Wow, this was good. I really hope you will do the Mori/Haruhi backstory now. Those two are so good together!

Anyway, this was hilarious, side-splittingly so. I enjoyed the second scene with Haruhi and co. That was a very nice scene.

Also, you keep on nailing all of the characters on the head with their personality. Great job!
Daytona44 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Another great Christmas story! Typical Tamaki/Hikaru not knowing about the hidden key and our favorite French blonde actually believing he killed a unicorn during his drunk escapade. The graveyard scene made me tear up because I lost my mom the week before Christmas a couple years ago and I know how important those little rituals can be.

P.S. And even though this is your fourth Christmas-fic and you've been writing OTNK-verse for a long time, it says a lot about your skills as an author that I'm just reaching your stories now and loving them as much as people did years ago. Keep up the good work!
a94monkeygirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
The fluff is so cute and blinding! Love it sooooo much. Mostly for the TamaHika-ness in it.
Total Eclipse of your heart chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
your fic are awesome
DoYouUnderstand chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This fic did things to my heart. The way you tied in all three couples and the way Haruhi took Hani and Mori to see her mum and the way Kyoya's father approved of Kaoru and the way- Sorry, I'm rambling again,aren't I? I really can't help it! I was going to try and write you out a long, eloquent review but I failed. I suppose the sheer awesomeness of this lovely little Christmas fic has frazzled my brain beyond repair. Oops!

Happy belated Christmas! :3 I hope it was wonderful for you and that your New Year will be a happy and successful one~*~
lichter16 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great story! I love the Christmas ones, haha. It was very endearing. The unicorns had me dying laughing though. Please keep writing and thank you for all your hard work.
NinjaninaIII chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I think this just made my week. No, who am I kidding? It made my frikkin' year. I was fangirl-ing the whole way through XD

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME :D And Merry belated christmas XD

P.s. When people ask me why I love KyoKao and Tama/hika, I point them to OKNT. XD 3 of my friends became slash lovers because of you :3 Please keep up being so amazing :3

p.s.s (My slash goggles are now on permanently. I can never look at my art teachers in the same way again...)
May Eve chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I love you so much for writing this it's probably a little indecent. And I'm tied for favorite line: "He deals with us on a daily basis. I'm surprised he doesn't need a Prozac drip yet." and, well, 'unicorn mountain'. XD A belated Merry Christmas to you!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Merry Christmas! What a lovely gift, I enjoyed it very much. As usual, I was rolling around laughing, having take some breaks at parts that made it so bad I couldn't breath, and cursing when Tamaki stopped Hikaru, then fangirling when he gave his reasoning. Tripwire :giggle: That Kyoya, xD Thank you for sharing, and I hope your holidays are wonderful.

YYWKMN.
Skylark555 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
for a fic that you threw together in such a short period of time it was great.

Merry Christmas and have a wonderful new year
kyofan101 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Yay! Mori is SO HOT in this fic! XDDD
Always A Bookworm chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Just to clarify, stupid ff. net cut the first bit of my review. Instead of just saying 'MERRY' it's meant to say 'MERRY CHRISTMAS!'

-.-

I despair of this website sometimes. I love it, and yet I despair. xD

Anyway, Merry CHRISTMAS (*looks pointedly at ff. net review filters*) again. :D

Bookworm
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
*squees madly and then glomps a seriously bemused Magi* MERRY ! :D

(I'm slightly excited, can you tell? :p) Feel honoured, my dear, because I am writing this review AS IT TURNS CHRISTMAS DAY here in Britland. (11:59 to be precise). Now, ask me, was this story a good christmas present for Bookworm?

Why yes. Yes it was. (00:00. MERRY CHRISTMAS OFFICIALLY! :D)

It was epic, in fact. And adorable, and awesome and generally squee-worthy; I felt like such a fangirl reading this! I just loved the way you used all the different couples (or the 'threesome' with Mori, Haruhi and Hunny, I suppose) to provide a really well rounded, lovely story. It was all summed up so beautifully at the end; 3 completely different couples, but all bound together by these pretty indestructible 'family' ties. Oh, it's all so lovely and sweet and I'm going to cry now. xD

I just *loved* this. So much. If I could wrap this story up and put it under the tree and then open it and read it again, I totally would. As it is, I shall just read it again, but I'm going along with the festive imagery here given the Christmas theme. :P

Well done again- can't believe you're not completely happy with it, because I LOVED it (not sure you'd gathered that quite yet...xD). Oh, and those slash goggles you wear whilst watching anything and everything? Yeah, I've caught the disease too. Sometimes I don't even have to *try*. Like in X Men First Class. Or Sherlock Holmes 2. (Oh god, have you seen it? I absolutely adored it- and not just because it was genuinelly the slashiest film to come around since Brokeback Mountain. Except it was all in the 'subtext'. *cough cough* Yeah. It's *really* subtle *deep sarcasm*. One of my friends, who, to my knowledge, is not a slasher of any kind, leaned over to me in one scene and actually whispered 'Oh for god's sake, just kiss him already!' Gives you some idea. :p If you haven't seen it, go watch it! For a slash fan it is essential viewing. It'll make your christmas. xD)

Anyway, it's now 00:09 and Bookworm is steadily declining into her sleep deprived, not-making-any-sense, talking-in-the-third-person stage, so I will bid you adieu. Well done on yet another awesome xmas fic, and I hope you, your family and your friends have an absolutely wonderful, sparkly and fun-filled Christmas. :)

*hugs and Christmas sparkles*