Reviews for Melody
amazing story
Dean's Country Angel chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
wow! is all I can say.
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
*sobs for Beck and Tori* You write Bori amazingly. 10 out of 5 stars, my friend. :)

*favorites you and the story, and goes to read more of your wonderful Bori fics*

-AJ-
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
loved it! that was a sad ending!
Sasori's-girl99 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
this is so sad. i would give up 2 if i ever lost the love of my life
abbyli chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Oh, my God. I can't believe you killed Beck in the end.

That was absolutely beautiful. Amazing job.

I can see why you did it that way because Beck just didn't want to live without her. I can understand that. Although it doesn't make it any easier for people to get, there are just some people that can't live without eachother.

Amazing job, sweetheart.
October'sLily510 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was beautiful, absolutly beautiful! I loved the emotion, it was so real, I was crying at the end, and I know this is kinda weird, but I actually liked the ending...though it was sad! You should definatly keep writng, you are great! Happy New Year!
The Phantom Of The Labyrinth chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Not going to cry, not going to cry, not going to-you know what? Forget it *Breaks down in tears*
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Good Story
Ayamas4Ever chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Aww... that was so sad, yet so sweet from Beck's part, that he doesn't want to live without Tori.

I love this quote: "Without the melody, a song is basically nothing more than a series of random notes on a page. It loses its true meaning, its purpose." It's so true, music needs emotion.

I love the story, great job :). Oh and happy holidays to you too.