Reviews for A New Hunt
ProudToBeaFIlipina chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
This is a nice story :D I like the OC, because I want to be in the army and be a sniper myself. I hope I could read the next chapter sooner, the suspense is killing me. :)
Gnarled Bone chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
This is interesting. I didn't spot any errors or the like so good job; I hope you update again soon.
Arch3rher0 chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
It's good to see that you're not dead. Admittedly, I haven't had much time to read anyway. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Please update soon! Your right, there aren't enough El Cazador La Briuja fics.
jquackers chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
I really really don't like this Guy (AHAHAH see what I did there?). I have a feeling he's got some plan stirrin' with someone else.. But why would they take Lirio? To use as a hostage to lure in Nadie and Ellis? Urgh. I know you said this is on hold, but I really hope you continue this. I really want to see what happens.
jquackers chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Don't like where this is going with this shady Juan guy. He better not do anything to Lirio. I'd hate him if he did.
Pie3 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
This story sounds interesting hope you don't wait to long to continue it.
Arch3rher0 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Aw, we're already slowing this one down? You know, I'd complain more if I didn't know that making you put more of this story out would mean slowing down Unlucky Space.

This is a pretty good place to put it on hold since there hasn't been a big established plot quite yet, or at least none that I was able to detect. But really, if you've already planned this one out, I'd still like to see where this one is going.
BurstHappiness13 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Awesome story

I recognize u in lucky star awesome stories by the way though I have 1 question is this story going 2 be yuri?
Obsidian And Cobalt chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I thought Nadie was about to go on a date for a minute there o.e Lolz, the amount of time I've burned my tongue...Mainly because I'm too lazy to wait for it to cool down XD What happened to Ricardo o_o Lirio, noo, dont go missing! Got me curious about her past now 3
Obsidian And Cobalt chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
You write for Cazador now? O.o Anyway, awesome, loving it, and please update soon X3
AFDN chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
It's nice to see some recent fanfic in this section. This works perfectly for me because I just re-watched the series. Keep them coming :D
Arch3rher0 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Well, it's been a while since I've even tried to look for something in this fandom much less watched the series.

I'd like to see where you go with this.