Reviews for Because Life Is Like Jenga
Pink Bismuth chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I liked the Jenga analogy though I think Harry could have responded back to the "some people are useless in life" thing by saying each time someone's life is taken, (like a block being taken out) it impacts the others and in the game of Jenga can destroy the tower.
vashthesnake chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
but the idea of jenga, tom, is that the blocks that you take of the bottom of the tower, can be used to keep building at the top of it.
Cheliz chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I love fate's favourite... i downloaded it and it was one of the first ff's i ever read
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I liked your story! Although, being the chess nerd I am, I acted it out.

First of all, 2 pawns share E5 at one point, and when Tom moved his bishop, he c,wouldn't be able to since other pieces were blocking it. Even if he could, the queen would have been in check, not the king. Also, Tom's queen couldn't have moved like that.

But I do really like your story and Jenga theory!
Minilopsided chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I like it *defensively* write more soon!
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I like this idea.
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Great story.
Krysania chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
How did I miss this?

Harry never mentioned that the bloks are put back to the game...
Kaliofdarknesss chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I get that I'm a very bored person...I acted out their Chess game. And found it didn't work. Eventually, both pawns shared d5, as pawns cannot capture forwards like that. Then when you try to get Tom's white Queen to d8, there's a white pawn on d4, and a black pawn on d6, both in the way of capturing Harry's black Queen.

Awesome theory though. People taken out for the sake of the tower staying up, but also so something happens, such as change.
clouds711 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I loved the ending. This was actually well written too!
akuma-river chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Cute. I kind of like the theory of life as jenga.
Garagina chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Pretty good!
The Fictionist chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Haha, it's not horrible writing. I find it very entertaining, and would be fascinating to see the implications of life as Jenga :P

I also think the Chess, despite their opinion that it has nothing on life as an analogy, provides an interesting contrast to the games they play.

I liked it :) Thank you!