Reviews for All I Want for Christmas
Snappher chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Awwww. :). So sweet...I love Nerdward. And that exam room sex was ssssssssmokin' hot! Holy crap! Id pop intp the stirrups for RPatz any day. :)
SagaDevotee chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
perfect.
SagaDevotee chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
*cheering!*
SagaDevotee chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
I LOVE IT!
BarbyBells chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
oh god! this boys are really cute! i love the story... geekward in those glasses! mmm
irelandk chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
:-)
Rachel Garber chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
That was such a lovely story, I love slash with Jasper and Edward this little gem was a charmer. That is the only slash I will read, cause I just think the two of them would look so cute together as a couple if they were straight.

I especially like the way you brought the two boys together, especially since neither of them wanted to be away from each other on Xmas day.

Just a note about the USPS, since this is not your native country you wouldn't know that. It is open six days a week including Christmas eve, the only exception being if Christmas is on a Monday, then it is closed on Christmas Eve. Not really important in the larger sense, but just thought I'd let you know.

I especially love the stories like your with shy boys, especially Edwards, where they see nothing special about themselves, sometimes even thinking they are ugly. Then that moment when a special someone sees behind the glasses, the baggy clothes (that are usually hiding a hot bod) the downcast face, and recognizes the beautiful person they themselves don't see, this was lovely.
Rachel Garber chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Loved that little bit you threw in there aobut getting the two boys together through mutual friends and relatives very nice serendipitous moment
Rachel Garber chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Never saw that coming, well actually as soon as Bella said she invited someone to meet Edward I guessed who it was. great chapter
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Oh dear, oh my we do love that shy blush don't we, so sweet and innocent and so fuck hawt sexy, gah good chappie, but I am about DED
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Oh I thought this was Jasper aww poor baby he is like a little kitten all scared and afraid of his own shadow, wobbly on his own feet.
Fleur50 chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Merci pour cette belle petite histoire. Elle aurait pu être vulgaire, mais non, elle ne l'est pas! Elle est bien écrite! Mon meilleur ami et cousin était gay. Je suis sûre qu'il aurait adoré votre histoire. L'internet n'existait pas à ce moment. Il est décédé du sida il y a 25 ans.

Une jeune grand-maman