Reviews for Kokoro
Phantom1999 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I thught this would be a good fic... i was right...but i just ended up crying the 3rd time today!
1st the Dolfin comic from hetalia on youtube (read it from eyesthtwatchyou) then i watched a dark hetalia video...this the 3rd
and soon to be 4th cuz i have to look this up or it'll kill me!
yiu are a great writer... YOU MADE ME CRY!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
why! i was looking for a good fic, saw this, seemed interesting... ended up balling... but it was really good... good job, and what was tht vid?sum1 tell me!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I lot of the lyrics are wrong but that doesn't affect my feels ;_; even though I don't ship this it was a miracle
Kuro Shiro Kami Chan chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I love that song...

I love this story...

You made me cry...
Selinawen chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh my gosh! I never would have imagined that anyone would write a fanfic with this! Thank you, just thank you very much! *wipe tears off eyes*

Yes, Hello there, I'm the one that subbed the 'Kokoro' video with AsakikuChild Arthur on youtube I love that video so much that I just had to sub it, and I always love it when I see people write a fanfic out of any video I've subbed (Cause those videos are usually my favourite videos w ) Again, thank you for writing this! TWT I was thinking that if no one ended up writing it, I would have to end up writing one myself but I'm so glad that someone wrote it instead *w*

I actually read this fanfic while listening to 'KokoroKokoro Kiseki music box version' and all I can see is that it fits really well with my reading speed and nearing the end, the music fits with the lyrics of the song you wrote in the fic, starting from "Now, movement has started, the miracle is accelerating

Why? My tears don't stop..." that very music played at that moment and I was just crying ;w;

I'm sorry for writing a lot of unnecessary things but this was just my after feelings of reading an awesome fic! I love how you wrote it, it's so beautiful and touching and my tears started flowing all the way, GOOD JOB! TWT

I love how you made Kiku create his and Arthur's child instead of child Arthur like in the video, that was a really nice touch and change I love it! 333 Keep on writing more fics and being awesome~ I'd say that I'm looking forward to read more of your fics in future _